Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Darn it

Darn it

I'm bummed. I just noticed all of Frank's tags are missing off his collar. They were attached with a Rubit. I never had the Rubit fail like that. I have no idea where his tags could be. We spent a bunch of time out in the snow today so they could be anywhere. The only one I'm not sure how to replace is his county license. This stinks.
    Hidden Content
    Sam and Frank

Senior Dog
    Dang, I thought this was a follow up to the toilet paper and Sam out smarting you.

hope you find the tags

That sucks! On the bright side, Sam is a very handsome dog!

Quote Originally Posted by Dallas dawg View Post
    Dang, I thought this was a follow up to the toilet paper and Sam out smarting you. hope you find the tags
    HaHa! Nope. So far the TP holder works like a charm!
    Hidden Content
    Sam and Frank

Chase has lost tags in our own yard also. Some I've never found, even with no snow to contend with. I stopped ordering lovely name tags for him once he'd lost 2 or 3 of them. Surprisingly, the battery has fallen out of his electric fence collar twice recently and both times I've found them lying out in the yard. I have our tags on a tag holder they never wear, so I'm not sure what good that does them, but I have them.

I hope you find Frank's tags. Would the county send you a replacement tag, just with a different number, without you having to pay another registration fee?
    Sue

Chase 9/29/2006- 6/30/2017 Always in our hearts
    Lark 12/25/2012- 2/2/22
    Henry 7/14/18
    Joey 5/14/2022

“Because of the dog's joyfulness, our own is increased. It is no small gift. It is not the least reason why we should honor as well as love the dog of our own life, and the dog down the street, and all the dogs not yet born. What would the world be like without music or rivers or the green and tender grass? What would this world be like without dogs?”

Mary Oliver, Hidden Content

I hope you find them. I tend to cary copies of my paper work in my car. I only have a name tags on my dogs

Hi...what a great looking dog you have! Hopefully you can find them in the yard after the snow melts....whenever Spring really shows up that is!

Not only will the flowers be coming up when the snow goes, but hopefully the tags too! I always carry the paperwork with me.

Ugh... That stinks. Hopefully you'll come across them when the snow melts.

But I have to admit, the toilet paper comments has me curious. Off to search for that one!

Our county requires any dog over four months of age to be licensed. According to the county website: Dog license tags shall be securely fastened to a substantial collar by the owner and worn by the dog at all times, Guess we have a substantial collar but not a substantial tag holder. Now I need to figure something better to secure his tags with. I did find out a duplicate license is only a dollar. I just need to find the time to make it to the county building.
    Hidden Content
    Sam and Frank

Not a Member of the Labrador Retriever Chat Forums Yet?
Register for Free and Share Your Labrador Retriever Photos