Event Of The Day

Yesterday and today Bass Pro has "Dog Days". Archie and I are going; he always loves going to Bass Pro. They are advertising toys and dog related stuff on sale and free treats.

Believe this will be repeated again on the 13th and 14th.

Of course, your pup needs to be well behaved and you are responsible for what they do. In that line, I carry a small bottle of Nature's Miracle spray and pick up equipment. He's never done anything but the minute I don't take the poppy tote, he'll let go. Have been told by the folks at Bass Pro, it wouldn't be the first time.

Hmmm, so never buy anything from the bottom shelves at Bass Pro? Maybe not the middle shelves either. I'd prefer muddy paw prints to pee on my purchase. I'm sure Archie will do you proud, as usual.

That sounds like a neat event. There is not a Bass Pro anywhere near us, have never been to one.

The trip was a blast. Stopped off first at PetsMart for a nail trim.

It's unusual to see another dog when we go to Bass Pro but wow there were so many today. Anything from a tiny chi to a great dane. Lots of labs, goldens and spaniels. The trend was obviously toward those dogs used in hunting and fishing. All the dogs were so good. Pictures were being taken and free gifts being handed out.

Yes, Archie done me proud. Perfect heel though out the store and automatic sits. He received plenty of treats. There were some nice toys for $5.00 and tons of women's clothing on sale. Added to the closet with some of my favorites and Archie added to his toy box.

So proud of the boy today. He was busy and dozed on the way home.

Oh, added a piece of carpet to the pan in his travel crate. Used double stick carpet tape so it can be changed out easily. He appreciated the better footing.

Not a Member of the Labrador Retriever Chat Forums Yet?
Register for Free and Share Your Labrador Retriever Photos