need some advice/help

I switched Gauge to Health Extension Allerix buffalo food as opposed to the Health extension original which is chicken. Not sure if he's allergic to the chicken but I wanted to see if switching to a GF food with a different protein would help.

I have him on the different powders from a holistic vet to help with his gut/anal glad issues and his immune system. Seems to be helping as his anal glands weren't as full and his ear tho a tad goopy I don't have to clean it everyday.

I want to keep him on the health extentiom BC it was the only food that didn't give him diah. I know many ppl here feed raw but it worries me with adding supplements so I was thinking of kibble and possible home cooking to mix in to make it last longer. I have tons of venison does anyone have recipes or suggestions? I think he has seasonal allergies as well but the goopy ear has been since the fall.

Also if anyone has any recipes for GF treats with no chicken that would be great too.

Quote Originally Posted by sheltieluver View Post
    Also if anyone has any recipes for GF treats with no chicken that would be great too.

I dont make them, but Bacon needs GF no chicken treats, and we give him little pieces of Stella and Chewy's freeze dried. Lots of different proteins to choose from!

These are Bacon's favorite! Amazon.com : Stella & Chewy's Freeze Dried Duck and Goose Dinner for Dog, 15-Ounce : Freeze Dried Pet Food : Pet Supplies
    Julie & Jake, Bacon's Humans

Instagram: @mrbaconthelab

Born: 9/02/13

Gotcha: 11/08/13

Hidden Content

In memory of Lily 1/1995 - 2/2/2012

Hidden Content

4. The Following User Says Thank You to BaconsMom For This Useful Post:

sheltieluver (03-10-2015)

Not a Member of the Labrador Retriever Chat Forums Yet?
Register for Free and Share Your Labrador Retriever Photos