New Fromm products

I know a lot of people on here feed Fromm. I just got an email from them about a new line, Prairie Gold and Gold Coast. New grain free foods that focus on red meat and fish.

Bad Request

They looked interesting. I just hate when they mix so many protein sources. I try to avoid chicken and lamb and one of those is always buried in most foods.

Looks alright, but I like to feed a higher protein content, like in the 4-star line.
    Julie & Jake, Bacon's Humans

Instagram: @mrbaconthelab

Born: 9/02/13

Gotcha: 11/08/13

Hidden Content

In memory of Lily 1/1995 - 2/2/2012

Hidden Content

I agree with JenC, at least for our particular girl. With so many protein sources in the mix, it's hard for me to pin down the culprit when Ellie (or our previous girl) has a flare up of pyoderma or loose stool. I really wanted to feed Ellie Fromm, but I couldn't get her poop to firm up on it and just couldn't figure out which ingredient was responsible. Shellbell, if you end up using it, will you update us on your opinion of it?
    Hidden Content
    The Belly Monster!

Quote Originally Posted by happy_blackbird View Post
    Shellbell, if you end up using it, will you update us on your opinion of it?
    Mine are on raw, I was just sharing in case anyone was interested, since a lot of people seem to feed Fromm.

Real Retriever
    We haven't been selling much of it in the store; they have quite a bit of peas, lentils, etc which, if you count them, they add up to more then the meat content.

Our best sellers are Nature's Logic, Orijen, and Victor.

I like Fromm's as a company, although my dogs never did *wonderfully* good on their foods either, just wish their foods had more meat content.

I might try a bag of the red meat kind.. I prefer the 4 star ones and have a rotation that I use but have switched in a couple different to try. My older and younger labs do great on it and gobble up the Fromm.. currently have a Whitefish bag going.. next up back to Beef Fritatta. Just wish the grain free came in bigger bags than 26 lbs!!!

I do feed Fromm and just got an e-mail about the new varieties today. Need to look into them further. Mardi does especially good on the whitefish, able to keep her weight down, so was interested in looking into the new ocean fish.

I asked my pet store to check prices on the new foods. I just switched Bruce from Puppy Gold to the 4 Star rotation I have Sophie on. I may add the new ones into the rotation.

Not a Member of the Labrador Retriever Chat Forums Yet?
Register for Free and Share Your Labrador Retriever Photos