Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Senior Dog

Smile CAPRA: we have a member who could benefit from your experience

Hi, Lara ~

I can't send a PM since you don't have enough posts (and I'm not on Facebook), so I hope you'll see this.

I don't know if you've been lurking...hope all is well with you, Cilek, and Tilya...miss your great photos and updates to the pups' adventures.

What prompted me to "contact" you is the struggles being experienced with one of our new members. Sipsi lives in Turkey and some of her struggles are directly related to that. Remembering how well you handled all of the issues you dealt with...some pertinent to health as well as navigating the stray dogs (one of sipsi's issues)...I thought you might be the perfect person to reach out to sipsi if you have the time and the inclination.

I'd love to see you back in general but here's the thread of sipsi's that prompted me to reach out:

https://www.lab-retriever.net/board/t...html#post69667

Again, hope all is well with you.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SunDance For This Useful Post:

capra (03-26-2015), sipsi (03-29-2015)

House Broken
    Quote Originally Posted by SunDance View Post
    Hi, Lara ~

I can't send a PM since you don't have enough posts (and I'm not on Facebook), so I hope you'll see this.

I don't know if you've been lurking...hope all is well with you, Cilek, and Tilya...miss your great photos and updates to the pups' adventures.

What prompted me to "contact" you is the struggles being experienced with one of our new members. Sipsi lives in Turkey and some of her struggles are directly related to that. Remembering how well you handled all of the issues you dealt with...some pertinent to health as well as navigating the stray dogs (one of sipsi's issues)...I thought you might be the perfect person to reach out to sipsi if you have the time and the inclination.

I'd love to see you back in general but here's the thread of sipsi's that prompted me to reach out:

https://www.lab-retriever.net/board/t...html#post69667

Again, hope all is well with you.
    Barb, Yes I saw this too. I'll look at the thread, thank you for letting me know.

I checked the board a few weeks ago but couldn't see anybody I know. Now you are here so I'll try to be back.

Senior Dog
    Quote Originally Posted by capra View Post
    Barb, Yes I saw this too. I'll look at the thread, thank you for letting me know.

I checked the board a few weeks ago but couldn't see anybody I know. Now you are here so I'll try to be back.
    Good to see you...so glad you checked in.

A lot of us old-timers kept our old names when we had to reregister after the crash....but some of us decided it was time for a change. I wanted to give Sunnie and Danny their due this time around......I don't think Baffle would mind. Anyway, you might know more of us than you realize.

Looking forward to having you possibly stick around more and hearing how you and yours have been doing.

House Broken
    Quote Originally Posted by SunDance View Post
    Good to see you...so glad you checked in.

A lot of us old-timers kept our old names when we had to reregister after the crash....but some of us decided it was time for a change. I wanted to give Sunnie and Danny their due this time around......I don't think Baffle would mind. Anyway, you might know more of us than you realize.

Looking forward to having you possibly stick around more and hearing how you and yours have been doing.
    When I see your new nickname I directly thought about Sunnie and Danny. It fits very well.
    I miss you and the lab board, everybody.

Senior Dog
    We're glad you're back!!!

Quote Originally Posted by capra View Post

A lot of people changed there names when the board crashed Lots of oldies still around

Glad to see you back and I hope the pups are doing well!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to ZoeysMommy For This Useful Post:

capra (03-27-2015)

Welcome, I remember your pups well!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Doreen Davis For This Useful Post:

capra (03-27-2015)

Hey Capra, I used to be CookieTheLab Good to see you back! Can't wait to read about your new adventures. Hope you are all okay!
    Cookie Black Snowflake
    July 12th, 2006. - May 25th, 2023.

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content | Hidden Content | Hidden Content | Hidden Content

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Berna For This Useful Post:

capra (03-27-2015)

House Broken
    Thanks everybody, it is really nice to see you too

Senior Dog
    Welcome back! I loved seeing your dogs' photos on the other thread.
    Stormageddon, Princess of Darkness, aka "Stormy"
    Birthday 9-13-18, Gotcha Day 11-11-18
    Hidden Content

Miss Kimber, CGC, 6/15/2005-1/27/2018 forever in our hearts

Not a Member of the Labrador Retriever Chat Forums Yet?
Register for Free and Share Your Labrador Retriever Photos