New dog Food For Active Hunting Lab

Looking to get a new dog fed for my boy. Im very happy with my Current Fed but issue is its a small local ( Boise Idaho) store and im in Dayton Ohio. So shipping on the $56 dog food is $36 lol so wanting to find something I can buy and not ship. My dog is high drive very active. So id like something is high protein. Big names or a small local are both welcome. I want a truly quality food preferably no recalls.
    Hidden Content

MDA'S Twelve Gauge All Choked Up JH "Gage"

Fromm.

House Broken
    I have a 15 month old intact male that is training for field trials... so he burns a lot of calories.
    I'm feeding him Dr. Tim's Pursuit. It's a 30/20 food that keeps weight on him very well. He needs to eat significantly less Pursuit to keep weight than some of the other brands I tried. Great stools, shinny coat, good even energy. Very happy with it!

Im Picking up some Victor Hi-Pro Plus- Active 30/20 5 star rating has better quality food source than most and it doesn't break the bank.....We'll see how the brown dog does on it
    Hidden Content

MDA'S Twelve Gauge All Choked Up JH "Gage"

Bacon does well on Fromm 4-star grain free. We rotate flavors. He does well during hunting season
    Julie & Jake, Bacon's Humans

Instagram: @mrbaconthelab

Born: 9/02/13

Gotcha: 11/08/13

Hidden Content

In memory of Lily 1/1995 - 2/2/2012

Hidden Content

Didn't see you had two posts the same. I was going to suggest Victor's if you had it near you. I think you'll be pleased with it. I (and my dogs) certainly were.
    Hidden Content
    Abby
    ​Decisions, decisions, decisions

Hidden Content

“It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are.”

Cheryl Zuccaro

House Broken
    You can get free shipping from lots of online sites. We go back and forth between wag.com and petco.com depending on who has the better deal/coupons. Been feeding Wellness Core Ocean formula for several years with very good results. Buying online it's tax free and none of the local retailers can touch the price we get.

Puppy
    Victor's Hi Pro Plus. 30@protein, 20@fat. It has beef meal, chicken meal, pork meal, and fish meal in it. No wheat, corn, or soy. I get 40 lbs from a local feed store for $36.00. I used to use Fromm. This is a great food that few people know about, I think.

Not a Member of the Labrador Retriever Chat Forums Yet?
Register for Free and Share Your Labrador Retriever Photos