What I learned this weekend

First I made the decision to sign Maverick up to take his CGC test. There are a few things we still need to work on, but our trainer thinks he's almost ready for it.

Second, our training facility is doing beginning agility classes on Saturday mornings and we're going to sign up for it.

Third, Maverick is another victim of the empty tummy hungry vommy thing. Every morning between 5-6 I could hear him heaving and yakking. He is now getting a 1/2 cup snack right before bed.

Fourth, Maverick LOVES to chase butterflies.

Fifth, Maverick loves the stream from the pressure washer.

Maverick thought he he did a great job helping us put the rocks back in the landscaping, fill in holes, spray for wasps (kid and pet safe, don't worry), plant a tree and a rose bush, pull out a dead tree, and pressure wash the house. Our definition of "good helper" might be slightly different than his though. Also, most everything we did was because of him.........ah furry kids.

-image-jpg

Gosh with al the other activities he's got going on around the house, Maverick's going to be a busy boy. Looks like he's ready for a nice relaxing belly rub

#4. That's so funny. Mocha will be chasing his ball and running back to us, if he sees a butterfly he completely loses his train of thought. Ball, ball, ball, oh look a butterfly!
    Hidden Content
    Mocha:Born 7/13/14 Gottcha 9/13/14 Latte: Born 7/15/16 Gottcha 9/9/16
    Labs- "Hearts of gold, heads of stone, cast iron stomachs"

4. The Following User Says Thank You to sparky For This Useful Post:

Meeps83 (04-21-2015)

One busy pup!

#4 - Archie chases bees instead of butterflies. So far he hasn't caught any. Waiting for that day with Benadryl on hand.

#3 Should be #1. What pup doesn't like extra good!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to POPTOP For This Useful Post:

Meeps83 (04-21-2015)

He was still so tired today that I had to make him go out before I want to work. I think he likes his extra feeding the most because he eats it out of my hands instead of his bowl. And every time he chased a butterfly I just wanted to yell "squirrel!"

Not a Member of the Labrador Retriever Chat Forums Yet?
Register for Free and Share Your Labrador Retriever Photos