Painter's Helper

Ah, not so much.

Prepainted all the quarter round shoe moulding for the bathroom and DH installed it yesterday. Of course, now there are little nail holes that needed to be filled in, sanded over and a quick last coat of paint. "Tried" to do that this morning and Archie decided he needed to help.

Yeah, Mom's on the floor, time to play! Dog and paint do not mix. Finally had to shut him out of the bathroom and when I opened the door what a look he gave me. I'm sure there is some extra added texture to the paint in the form of fur.

The pictures came in today and I love them. DH will put them up this afternoon. Last chore, repainting the mirror frame. Waiting for a calm, warmish day if that ever happens.

Maybe Hemi can give Archie some painting lessons?

3. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to CraftHer For This Useful Post:

barry581 (04-23-2015), Jeff (04-22-2015), POPTOP (04-22-2015), Scoutpout (04-23-2015), Sue-Ram (04-22-2015)

I need to paint my house, the exterior this year, I have been having a hard time coming up with the color. Everyone tells me let Hemi pick. I might end up doing that. and letting him paint the exterior.

On a side note, Poptop I know exactly what your are going through. I wish someone was with me last night. My Garbage disposal burned out and so I got a new one. I pulled everything out from under the sink because I new I would have company. I fixed him a peanut butter pickle pocket to keep him busy but he finished it before I finished my part. It wasn't long after that I had a Helper.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Jeff For This Useful Post:

POPTOP (04-22-2015)

They are such great helpers!
    Hidden Content
    Mocha:Born 7/13/14 Gottcha 9/13/14 Latte: Born 7/15/16 Gottcha 9/9/16
    Labs- "Hearts of gold, heads of stone, cast iron stomachs"

they do love to help! Tues nite I got the ceiling edging finished, and Scout was right there on the floor, squeezed in beside the ladder, happily gnawing his marrow bone. Then moved on to doing the caulking around the vanity top, and he was trying to get his nose up at the edges to see what I was doing! If i get to the trim tonight after dog class, i KNOW i will have a helper and a few yellow dog hairs in the trim!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Scoutpout For This Useful Post:

POPTOP (04-23-2015)

Not a Member of the Labrador Retriever Chat Forums Yet?
Register for Free and Share Your Labrador Retriever Photos