Self Control Issues

Yesterday on my way to work, I stopped to grab some potatoes for dinner. Well, naturally I had to pick up a brownie on the way out the door too. I ate half of it yesterday and when I went to get the other "half" today, I realized that someone broke into my office and ate most of that "half".....I was pretty sure when I put it away that I had half a brownie left but apparently my idea of half was a tad off. It was so delicious though.
    “Don't allow your happiness to be interrupted by overly judgmental people. The problem is not you, because even if you do good all the time, they would still find a way to judge you wrongly.”
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

During my apprentiship my friend kept getting his lunch stolen. He made a revenge lunch. Cat food tuna sandwich, syrup of ipecac fruit salad and Exlax brownies. The two "journeymen" missed 2 days of work but his lunch never went missing again. Not suggesting you follow suit but maybe tell this story might make someone think twice before filching food.
    Hidden Content
    Mocha:Born 7/13/14 Gottcha 9/13/14 Latte: Born 7/15/16 Gottcha 9/9/16
    Labs- "Hearts of gold, heads of stone, cast iron stomachs"

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sparky For This Useful Post:

POPTOP (04-22-2015), ronmcq (04-24-2015), xracer4844 (04-22-2015)

Quote Originally Posted by sparky View Post
    During my apprentiship my friend kept getting his lunch stolen. He made a revenge lunch. Cat food tuna sandwich, syrup of ipecac fruit salad and Exlax brownies. The two "journeymen" missed 2 days of work but his lunch never went missing again. Not suggesting you follow suit but maybe tell this story might make someone think twice before filching food.
    BAHAHA!!! That is so great. I bet those journeymen never touched anyone else's food again.
    “Don't allow your happiness to be interrupted by overly judgmental people. The problem is not you, because even if you do good all the time, they would still find a way to judge you wrongly.”
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by sparky View Post
    I could have used this back when I worked at the local pool. Someone would continually steal not only my food, but usually the Tupperware too! That is the expensive part, the nice glass Tupperware!
    Julie & Jake, Bacon's Humans

Instagram: @mrbaconthelab

Born: 9/02/13

Gotcha: 11/08/13

Hidden Content

In memory of Lily 1/1995 - 2/2/2012

Hidden Content

Not a Member of the Labrador Retriever Chat Forums Yet?
Register for Free and Share Your Labrador Retriever Photos