House Broken

Is it the New Supplement or the Toddler Staying with Us?

Our 6 year old Lab is like a new dog lately. I wonder if it's a new supplement we have given him or if it's the toddler staying with us? Both of our children are living on their own and I have had empty nest syndrome off and on since they left for university and never came back. But there have never been toddler's or small children in our home during his lifetime. Recently a family friend of ours came to stay with us and brought his wife and toddler. I think our Lab likes the toddler more than our other two dogs. He had TPLO this time last year and didn't seem to bounce back to his old self. Now he is. To be safe I am going to continue the supplements but I think it's the toddler

Both! Maybe the new supplement makes him able to enjoy the kid the way a Lab should. Enjoy--and give him breaks. Dogs need more sleep than human toddlers.

What ever it is, enjoy! I know Maxx loves kids better than anything in this world, he will even walk away from a treat to play with a child. It makes me sad he does not have his own, lol! On the other hand my older girl began acting like a young dog a month or 2 after starting supplements and cold laser therapy for her hip/spine arthritis. It definitely makes me smile when I see my dogs enjoying life, whatever the reason!
    Hidden Content

Tammy
    Maxx and Emma Jean

Ozzy - 10/2002 - 06/2011 - Rest well my sweet boy. You are forever remembered, forever missed, forever in my heart.

A toddler's energy is infectious. Mardi always does a lot more moving around when the grans are here.
    Hidden Content
    Kissing Bandit

It's probably both!

Yep, probably both. Tux loves kids soooo much! He loves seeing my nieces and nephews, and we do therapy work and whenever we are visiting with kids he can hardly contain himself he is so excited to see them.

Not a Member of the Labrador Retriever Chat Forums Yet?
Register for Free and Share Your Labrador Retriever Photos