Thread: Been busy

Been busy

Capone is still with me as is his sister queenie. Queenie went back to the rescue bc having all my dogs plus trying to work on Capones issues was too much with her because I didn't have the time to work with both of them. Capone has come leaps and bounds since I got him, he is still scared and takes some time to warm up but he is no longer lunging or snapping at people . He doesn't like people reaching out to him so every person he meets I ask them to get down to his level and let him come to them once he sniffs them I ask them to feed him some treats and if I see hes relaxed Ill say to pet him under his chin and he loves belly rubs so sometimes ill put him in a down and let them rub his belly. Today at the meet and greet he was approaching people on his own tail wagging!!! Hes getting better with his reaction to other dogs still a work in progress but he doesn't just go for them anymore. I've been doing the quick lets say high a 3 second greeting then we keep walking. We have a potential home for him fingers crossed. Oh they also rebroke out with Demo mange again so I'm also treating them for that.

I also got another litter of kittens I had the black litter now I have a 3 longhair gray/white and 1 long hair black. They were the hardest kittens they never accepted a bottle so I had to syringe them and trying to ween them was impossible. They wanted no parts of any type of food. I finally got them eating and some use the litter box but not always so I'm constantly changing bedding and doing wash.

been busy with work and also petsitings have been picking up. I check in daily but I really haven't had the time to update or post .

Here are a few photos of the puts. Gauge and Benelli went up the mountains with us this last weekend.

Capone

Gauge and Benelli

My husband and Gauge

Geez, what have you been doing with your spare time!

Thank you so much for helping each and every one of these precious lives.
    Hidden Content
    Kissing Bandit

I honestly don't how you keep up, but God Bless you for doing what you do!!!!!!

Gee, so much work and devotion; sounds like you're pretty close to doG (sorry I spelled it backwards). All jokes aside, you're a great person and you deserve a lot of respect - you sure do have ours. M&M
    Hidden Content
    Lynn 5/17/1999 - 7/23/2013
    You shall never be forgotten, my friend

Mel *6/14/2013
    Hidden Content Hidden Content

Not a Member of the Labrador Retriever Chat Forums Yet?
Register for Free and Share Your Labrador Retriever Photos