Thread: Geek Squad

Geek Squad

Know most of you do not feel they are necessary and certainly admire your knowledge of computers and their workings. For me, I got the Geek Squad package when purchasing this computer.

Been having a rough time with getting pictures to move from the camera to the computer (into my pictures). There used to be a box that popped up giving me options.

Called Geek Squad and they are so nice. I tell them from the very beginning that I am a complete technodummy. Bless them, they do not chuckle or put me on hold while they fall off their chair in uncontrollable fits of laughter at my questions.

They are working on it now. Still amazes me that they can be working in the background while I'm still using the computer. Hopefully, soon, I'll be able to share more pictures.
    Hidden Content
    Kissing Bandit

2. The Following User Says Thank You to POPTOP For This Useful Post:

barry581 (06-27-2015)

We used Geek Squad all the time growing up. Definitely a life saver. It's funny because I'm actually a SQL Engineer, so I write code as my profession, but that doesn't mean I can always get my computer to work the way I want it to!

Not a Member of the Labrador Retriever Chat Forums Yet?
Register for Free and Share Your Labrador Retriever Photos