Thread: Still have her

Still have her

Belle was suppose to go home last Monday. My friends son had surgery Monday and she asked if I could keep her till Wed so she wouldn't jump on him. He had his tonsles out so not sure what jumping would do now she's finally going home tomorrow I've now had her for 2 weeks . She's still a nut but knows better and I finally got her to do a down without luring her. Now I'll be fostering a little terrier mix. Should get myself a revolving door oh and Claire Gauges bff will be staying for a week on Sunday.

Thank you so much for helping Belle. She'll enjoy her last days with you. Tending a child after tonsil surgery can be a handful in itself so better for Belle to wait a little so when she does go to her new forever home they can devote time to her.
    Hidden Content
    Kissing Bandit

Belle wants a foster that's my friends puppy who they got and spent no time training and they don't exercise her enough they don't have a yard for her to run her exercise consists of walking across the street to grass going then being put back in her crate BC she runs around the house like a but. She's prob going to look at me and say seriously I want to stay here.

I would have such a hard time sending Belle back Glad you are there for her and helping her out as much as you have these past weeks.
    Hidden Content

Coleman - CGC blk lab 6/02/97-2/25/08 adopted
    Tootsie - choc lab 10/19/99-8/03/13 adopted
    Bailey - CGC newf/fc 7/12/00-07/15/14 rescued
    Ginger - BT 11/16/05 - 10/14/19 rescued
    Sarah - blk lab 6/22/06 - 12/30/19 rescued
    rescued felines - AJ - 8/00 - 1/11, Merlin - 5/20/05-8/23/21
    Tucker - 8/3/10, Penny - 7/7/13, Toby - 6/14/21

Quote Originally Posted by labsnewfy View Post
    I would have such a hard time sending Belle back Glad you are there for her and helping her out as much as you have these past weeks.
    I would also have a hard time putting a dog back in that situation. It is unfortunate the dog has to suffer.
    Hidden Content

Tammy
    Maxx and Emma Jean

Ozzy - 10/2002 - 06/2011 - Rest well my sweet boy. You are forever remembered, forever missed, forever in my heart.

It isn't easy I even offered to keep her and pay for her but she still said no .

Quote Originally Posted by sheltieluver View Post
    It isn't easy I even offered to keep her and pay for her but she still said no .
    Some people are just clueless and unfortunately you can't fix stupid. I know it must hurt your heart to have to take her "home".
    Hidden Content

Tammy
    Maxx and Emma Jean

Ozzy - 10/2002 - 06/2011 - Rest well my sweet boy. You are forever remembered, forever missed, forever in my heart.

Not a Member of the Labrador Retriever Chat Forums Yet?
Register for Free and Share Your Labrador Retriever Photos