Senior Dog

Question Any experience with ProPlan Grain Free Lamb & Egg?

I want to replace one of my NutriSource varieties with another food and, based on ingredients and past experience with my two, I'm thinking about ProPlan Lamb & Egg Grain Free. Purina has already confirmed the size of the kibble for me...it's small enough to suit my two...but I'm wondering if anyone here has had any experience with this particular variety of ProPlan.

I'm heartened by the fact that there are a lot of pro-ProPlan members here but also know that different varieties can earn different reactions.

Thanks.

I fed a few bags as well as the chicken and egg. The lamb gave Zoey more gas than normal but all lamb based foods give her gas so I expected that. I would feed both again.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to ZoeysMommy For This Useful Post:

SunDance (07-12-2015)

Senior Dog
    Thank you...I'm glad to hear a positive response since I went ahead and ordered a bag.

I've fed lamb before without incident so that aspect shouldn't be an issue...now watch, I just jinxed myself.

I never tried this kind but about 2 weeks ago I made the switch and put Benelli on pro plan focus sensitive skin and stomach. I try to stay away from foods with corn and by products. Benelli kepts having loose stools and so far after switching to pp his stools have been completely normal.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to sheltieluver For This Useful Post:

SunDance (07-12-2015)

Not a Member of the Labrador Retriever Chat Forums Yet?
Register for Free and Share Your Labrador Retriever Photos