For all the Blue Buffalo Fans....

2. The Following User Says Thank You to JenC For This Useful Post:

Nancy0 (07-23-2015)

Not a fan of any, don't trust any.

I make my dog's food and I know what's in it. I don't take bullshit from any.
    Cookie Black Snowflake
    July 12th, 2006. - May 25th, 2023.

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content | Hidden Content | Hidden Content | Hidden Content

Those commercials of theirs just make me shake my head. The ones where people are shown foods with different ingredient lists, the people admit they don't know what an ingredient even is, but BB tells them it's good, or bad, so they decide on BB. And folks fall for that.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Snowshoe For This Useful Post:

Nancy0 (07-23-2015)

I've never been a fan of Blue Buffalo - no desire to feed it. It does amaze me how many people I see in Petsmart that buy it.

Nancy

Real Retriever
    Quote Originally Posted by Berna View Post
    Not a fan of any, don't trust any.

I make my dog's food and I know what's in it. I don't take bullshit from any.
    Couldn't agree more.

Beneful - is no different; their commercials advertise fresh cuts of meat/vegetables; so I'm not sure where the difference is here. Isn't Beneful made by Purina??

Beneful is also on the carpet/in court for it's own issues causing death's for toxin's within the food; and then everyone wonders why I don't trust Purina either.

It might be Purina's low end food, but it's *still* a Purina product; still made in their facilities.

Kind of the Pot calling the kettle black - or am I missing something??

Class action lawsuit claims Purina's Beneful Dog Food is killing dogs | Seattle DogSpot

I don't agree with these big box stores either; they know both Beneful & BB products are causing major issues for animals, and yet, they're still selling & making profit off them. I don't agree with that.

Pedigree is labeled as a low quality food in comparison to many of the Purina products & yet, you don't hear issues about Pedigree or Ole Roy for that matter.

And I was just at Wal-mart today; well over 20 carts had huge bags of Pedigree, and at least 10 carts had Ole Roy - so both these foods are very popular & would be called on the carpet if they were having issues for certain; but U never hear anything bad TV wise about these products killing pets.
    Last edited by Woofie; 07-23-2015 at 05:49 PM.

Not a Member of the Labrador Retriever Chat Forums Yet?
Register for Free and Share Your Labrador Retriever Photos