Puppy

A family friend made my day

A family friend made my day,seen a custom dream car I always wanted which is a 1967 to 1969 Camaro.My dad's long time friend Arthur builds custom cars and he decided build me one as my Mother's Day present.He likes to give back to people that have been through a lot like me and it was my 16 year old son that nominated me.Sat down the next day and I specified a 1967 to 1969 Camaro,found a 1967 Camaro in good shape that was person's unfinished project.Specified it had to be a glossy black color too and picked out a LS3 crate engine for the power plant with an automatic transmission.Arthur knew hand controls had to be installed too and the place that installed them donated them.I am paralyzed from the waste down for the worst thing my abusive ex husband did to me 2 years ago.My abusive ex husband shot me in the back 2 years ago and the doctors told me that I would never walk again.The bullet hit my spinal cord.I did get to test drive it and loved it right away and thanked my son also.Can't wait to drive it,sitting in my garage besides my 2015 Mini Cooper.

Best Friend Retriever SoapySophie's Avatar
    Ok, I'm gonna ask the question because it's been on my mind. I see your posts, audrey, and in just about every single one, you post about what your husband did to you. Why?

If asking this question makes me a jackass, then so be it.
    Sophie: Born July 28, 2014
    Hidden Content

coppercleaner
    Quote Originally Posted by SoapySophie View Post
    Ok, I'm gonna ask the question because it's been on my mind. I see your posts, audrey, and in just about every single one, you post about what your husband did to you. Why?

If asking this question makes me a jackass, then so be it.
    Perfectly justified. I've wondered the same.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to coppercleaner For This Useful Post:

MikeLynn (07-26-2015)

Puppy
    I will cut that part now,my fault

Do appreciate and sympathize what you have had to endure. Sometimes I repeat myself not knowing if someone reading the post would have read a previous one explaining a situation.

So happy about getting the car and increasing your mobility.
    Hidden Content
    Kissing Bandit

Senior Dog
    I'd like to see a picture of that!

Not a Member of the Labrador Retriever Chat Forums Yet?
Register for Free and Share Your Labrador Retriever Photos