Puppy

My son has been good to me lately

My 16 year old son Tyler has been good to me lately,he admitted that I have encouraged him very well through the years.I have a great relationship with him and is a good kid having a good job.Plus he knows I love and support him too.He has been good to me since I became paralyzed from the waist down 2 years ago.Says I am still a normal mom whom gets around in a wheelchair now and have taught him don't take life for granted at all.I do support his lifestyle that he likes to do and this is his way of expressing himself in a non harmful way,crossdressing.Has done this since he was 5 years old part time going by Taylor.I come from a family to love and accept people for who they are and he knows that.Knows me very well,I love my very dark red hair since I was 18 years old.I am going to reward him back,he has always wanted to change his hair color to a dark blue which will finally happen this weekend and excited about it which will be his first time doing this.

Well that's awesome. We need to let children be who they are. And love them no matter what

Quote Originally Posted by margie View Post
    Well that's awesome. We need to let children be who they are. And love them no matter what
    Absolutely! It is one of the most important lessons you can teach your child.
    Hidden Content

Tammy
    Maxx and Emma Jean

Ozzy - 10/2002 - 06/2011 - Rest well my sweet boy. You are forever remembered, forever missed, forever in my heart.

Puppy
    It happened this morning and he likes it.Plus he listens to me very well,he had a girlfriend that disrespected me and did dump her.Knows I don't get disrespected at all.

Not a Member of the Labrador Retriever Chat Forums Yet?
Register for Free and Share Your Labrador Retriever Photos