Awesome Gift From My Vet

It's a Petly card. It's a laminated card, the size of a credit card, and a key ring card, that has Archie's important info on it. It has his name, breed, color, gender, vaccinations with renewal due dates, weight, birthdate, chip number and my name and contract number on it. On the back of the card is his vet clinic name and contact information. There's also an alternative emergency number. There's a spot for his license number which is not filled out probably because he got his from the Navy Base. There's a photo spot with a cute caricature of a dog. Wondering if she had a picture if that would be on there too? Bet since both he and Mardi were in for a visit recently that Mardi's card will be coming soon.

No more carrying around a copy of his vac records, etc., in the glove compartment of the car.

Here's a link to the Petly site: https://www.petly.com/ The more I look, a picture could be included. And, it says it's free.

OK, looks like I need to contact my vet about activating the card.
    Hidden Content
    Kissing Bandit

2. The Following User Says Thank You to POPTOP For This Useful Post:

Jollymolly (09-12-2015)

My vet issues the same cards, they are great! They photograph each dog and our cards come with their pictures done. It is definitely a handy item.
    Hidden Content

Tammy
    Maxx and Emma Jean

Ozzy - 10/2002 - 06/2011 - Rest well my sweet boy. You are forever remembered, forever missed, forever in my heart.

Ohhh I really like this ill have to get one after the next round of shots.

Thanks

Not a Member of the Labrador Retriever Chat Forums Yet?
Register for Free and Share Your Labrador Retriever Photos