The RMV has really come along.

I put together my application online but had to go the RMV for my vision test. The line was out the door. I'm thinking, what a nightmare. This is my morning. Ten minutes seated and we were out the door. So I asked. He said that they try to get the renewals out the door as quickly as possible. I was actually impressed. Someone finally figured it out.

See you in five years.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to janedoe For This Useful Post:

POPTOP (09-14-2015)

That's cool. When I go to the DMV, I feel like those commercials with the little kids, the little girl being handed her number 82 when the current one being served is something like 16. Yeah, smack your head! Now if you could just do the eye test online!

Ugh I just went to the dmv for a name change and the whole ordeal took 2 hours. The first location I went to said they didn't do driver licenses there "that day." They sent me to another location 15 minutes down the road. I waited there for an hour and a half before they called my number. They only do drivers licenses until 3:30 and they don't open on Saturdays. When my number was finally called the attendant I got was great but the whole process was a huge pain in the butt!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to arentspowell For This Useful Post:

Meeps83 (09-14-2015)

Quote Originally Posted by arentspowell View Post
    Ugh I just went to the dmv for a name change and the whole ordeal took 2 hours. The first location I went to said they didn't do driver licenses there "that day." They sent me to another location 15 minutes down the road. I waited there for an hour and a half before they called my number. They only do drivers licenses until 3:30 and they don't open on Saturdays. When my number was finally called the attendant I got was great but the whole process was a huge pain in the butt!
    That is exactly what I expected from ours. That has always been my experience.

The other thing I was so happy about with ours is that they have wait times posted online, updated every couple of minutes, one for licensing and one for registration. Did not know you could do that.

Not a Member of the Labrador Retriever Chat Forums Yet?
Register for Free and Share Your Labrador Retriever Photos