My Idea Of Multitasking

Came down to the basement to check to see if the washer was done. Nope, one more rinse to go. What to do? Get on the lab board!
    Hidden Content
    Kissing Bandit

LOL!! Yeah, I went out and dug up a good piece of the front yard and replanted grass seed. Then I went out back and cleaned out most of the dead stuff from the tomato garden. Bruce and Sophie were very helpful, digging a hole even deeper, and chewing up some sticks between full speed bitey face. I came in and sat down to cool off before I shower. So I checked the Lab board!! I think it may be a clinical addiction!

DW and I are going to Baltimore for dinner to celebrate our 36th anniversary, so no more work today!!!!!!!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to barry581 For This Useful Post:

Bamps (09-20-2015)

Yeah, I "multitask" more than I should, like right now!

Barry, congrats on your 36 years! Very cool! Where will you be dining? Always interested in knowing where people in the business like to eat!
    Sue

Chase 9/29/2006- 6/30/2017 Always in our hearts
    Lark 12/25/2012- 2/2/22
    Henry 7/14/18
    Joey 5/14/2022

“Because of the dog's joyfulness, our own is increased. It is no small gift. It is not the least reason why we should honor as well as love the dog of our own life, and the dog down the street, and all the dogs not yet born. What would the world be like without music or rivers or the green and tender grass? What would this world be like without dogs?”

Mary Oliver, Hidden Content

Congratulations Barry!
    Hidden Content
    Kissing Bandit

Congrats on your 36th!!!

I don't multitask, it gets me in trouble. I don't dare try to pick my nose if I'm chewing bubblegum either. LOL

We go to the Capitol Grille at the Inner Harbor pretty much every year on our anniversary. Despite it being a chain, they have the best steaks I've ever eaten, and the service is top notch. It's our once a year splurge on a great meal!

There are other really good restaurants in Baltimore, and we hit them when we go to a ball game or day out. I very rarely have a steak when we eat out, as there are very few places that can do one better than I can, but these steaks are lick your plate when you are done good. Amazing food!

Barry, have you tried Legal Seafood? It's awesome.
    Hidden Content
    Kissing Bandit

Quote Originally Posted by barry581 View Post
    We go to the Capitol Grille at the Inner Harbor pretty much every year on our anniversary. Despite it being a chain, they have the best steaks I've ever eaten, and the service is top notch. It's our once a year splurge on a great meal!

There are other really good restaurants in Baltimore, and we hit them when we go to a ball game or day out. I very rarely have a steak when we eat out, as there are very few places that can do one better than I can, but these steaks are lick your plate when you are done good. Amazing food!
    Nothing my husband likes better than a big, fat, juicy steak! He's probably been there for work-related meals, but maybe it's time I go, too! Hope you had a fantastic meal and evening!

Not a Member of the Labrador Retriever Chat Forums Yet?
Register for Free and Share Your Labrador Retriever Photos