Do you know the answer?

We went to brunch today. It turned out that the road to the restaurant had been closed because they were holding an art festival. We used side streets and managed to get to the restaurant 15 minutes late.

On the way back at 2:30 pm, my husband looked at his smartphone which showed that the route was green meaning that traffic was flowing smoothly. I argued that, since the program takes data from drivers' cell phones to determine slow downs and there's no data, the program would report that traffic was flowing. My husband argued that it wouldn't show green unless it intended for drivers to know that the route was the one to take.

We took the back route just to be safe. What do you think? Was the route clear?

PS I know the answer now because I looked up the festival online. I'm just curious about what other people would have thought the phone was telling them.

I would have gone around too. Just to be sure

My Guess is it was flowing, with people with phone in their pockets and was probably still closed.

Yep. Still closed. The festival ran until 6 pm. That's like the GPS that sends you into a lake.

Not a Member of the Labrador Retriever Chat Forums Yet?
Register for Free and Share Your Labrador Retriever Photos