Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Murphy Ohio

Puppy

Murphy Ohio

Woof Murphy this is fur Santa Ho Ho HO

Have you been a good puppy. My elves tell me you like to chew and are busy at work finding something special for you. My sleigh will depart early this year so if their is anything special you really want send me a hint so my elves can get right on it. I know you can't eat certain things, so is there a treat that you really do like. Make sure to ask mom if there is a treat she might like. Make sure to be a good boy.

Have a woofing Thanksgiving

Ho Ho Ho woof woof

2. The Following User Says Thank You to MurphyOhhohoho For This Useful Post:

doubledip1 (11-25-2015)

Santa!! Is that you? I'm so happy I finally got to talk to you! Mom has been telling me for the past month that Santa is coming soon, but since it's my first Christmas, I have no idea when you're coming! She told me that you usually bring presents and that I need to behave or you won't show up. I think I'm doing a very good job of listening when she asks me to stop stealing her boots from the front door!

I really love anything. Mom says I shouldn't have stuffed toys, but don't listen to her. I'm not a little land shark anymore and I've lost all of my baby teeth, so I'm not as mean with my toys as I once was! I miss my alligator that I had. Mom took it away because my puppy teeth destroyed him I do really love Nylabones though. They're my favorite things in the whole wide world! I chew them all day and especially at night when I watch tv. I also love my Kong toys since they're hard for me to destroy. If you can't tell, I love anything and everything! Mom says that I have enough treats right now and to save them for next year (which made me sad because I love eating all of my treats!).

Mom told me to say thank you for asking about her likes. She told me to tell you anything is fine (but I think she likes dark chocolate the mostest - she's ALWAYS eating some in the kitchen and never wants to share with me!!!).

Thank you again Santa! I promise to be a good boy!!
    ~Alyssa
    Hidden Content
    In memory of Katie 3/20/94 - 2/19/07

All of these are so much fun

Puppy
    Woof Woof Murphy My elves have been hard at work. The Sleigh is packed and rushing through the night.
    I think your gifts will soon be in sight. Be a good boy and wait till mom says its ok. There might be more than one package delivered on Sunday Merry X Mass ho ho ho, listen for the jingles yippee hooray.

Oh boy oh boy oh boy!!! Santa, can I open my presents on Sunday (or whenever they come)? I can't wait any longer!!

Thank you Santa!
    ~Alyssa
    Hidden Content

Puppy
    Good things come to those who waitAre you going to shake your boxes and try and guess before your rip them to shreds. Be a good boy and let me know if the elves delivered the packages. I think two or so.

Murphy would you like to try and guess who I can give you some hints I can I can.

Woof woof wag wag for tomorrow you'll be glad.
    Ho ho ho

8. The Following User Says Thank You to MurphyOhhohoho For This Useful Post:

PinkDragon14 (11-29-2015)

Santa! I haven't slept at all the past few days! I'm so excited! Mom said that if I behave and I no bite and play nice all day, she'll let me open presents!

I don't know who you are Santa. Are you a little chocolate puppy like me?
    ~Alyssa
    Hidden Content

Santa! The mailman came and I saw him drop a box by the door! Mom opened the door to pick it up and I pushed her out of the way and brought it in myself!

(Thank you Secret Santa! Murph is loving his new bone and stick. All I've been hearing for the past half hour is the sound of labrador teeth chewing away on the stick!)
    ~Alyssa
    Hidden Content

11. The Following User Says Thank You to PinkDragon14 For This Useful Post:

doubledip1 (11-29-2015)

Puppy
    Oh boy Oh boy you got a new toy. I hope my elves get the other packages there without delay.

Im not brown like you my mom still thinks Im a puppy although I am much older than you.

I

Are you a boy or a girl? What color are you?

You've stumped me Santa!
    ~Alyssa
    Hidden Content

Not a Member of the Labrador Retriever Chat Forums Yet?
Register for Free and Share Your Labrador Retriever Photos