Puppy

Gobble Gobble to Bacon in MN!!!

Gobble, Gobble!!! Bacon's Elf hopes that Bacon was a good boy yesterday and received lots of good Turkey!

Now it's time to review if Bacon has been a good boy all year long? Whatcha say Bacon? Tell your Elf all the good things that you have done all year long, hopefully the list is full of nice and nothing naughty!!! If it is full of nice, is there something special that you are dreaming of?

Your mommy also takes very special care of you, and since it is the season of giving, your Elf would like to do some shopping for her as well! Bacon, help your Elf out and go give mom a BIG LAB HUG, and peek at her t-shirt size.

I hope you have a little snow in MN to play in soon!!! But your Elf is waiting to hear back from you, don't delay!!!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to BaconElfMagic For This Useful Post:

doubledip1 (11-27-2015)

Oh boy oh boy!!!! Hello secret Santa!!! I have been such a good boy this year!!! I have done some great hunting, I got lots and lots of ducks, geese and grouse!! My mom and dad said that I was the best hunting partner ever!! I also went on lots of fishing trips and was a very good boy when we went camping. I have been a good boy also because I learned how to put my toys away, with the command "put it away". My mommy and daddy were so proud of me for that!

My mommy wears an "L", whatever that means. I love things that squeak!!!! But my mommy says that I can't have anything with stuffing, because I like to eat things with stuffing...

We got our first snow on Thanksgiving, and I am very excited to play in it!!!

Thank you secret santa, I hope to hear from you again soon!!! Do I get any hints as to who you are?! I love puzzles!
    Julie & Jake, Bacon's Humans

Instagram: @mrbaconthelab

Born: 9/02/13

Gotcha: 11/08/13

Hidden Content

In memory of Lily 1/1995 - 2/2/2012

Hidden Content

Puppy
    HO HO HO Bacon! Glad you got some snow to play in! You sure are an active pup with your parents, what a great labby life to live!!!

One hint that probably won't help you too much is that my mommy says that she went to Forest Lake High School which isn't too far away from you! My mommy's parents still live in MN, about half way between Stacy and North Branch.

Still no snow where I live, just lots and lots and lots of rain for the past few days.

This Elf will be working the wonders to send your surprises this week...more hints to come later!

Puppy
    HO HO HO Bacon, the sleigh is on it's way!!!!

When you open your package, you will find out who I am, do you have any guesses beforehand? I tried to keep my black fur out of the wrapping paper, but you know how our fur is - it gets everywhere!!!

I will be jumping and weaving to you real soon!

Hmm. I am guessing you are from the US, are you Daisy? or Molly? or are you a boy like me?
    Julie & Jake, Bacon's Humans

Instagram: @mrbaconthelab

Born: 9/02/13

Gotcha: 11/08/13

Hidden Content

In memory of Lily 1/1995 - 2/2/2012

Hidden Content

Not a Member of the Labrador Retriever Chat Forums Yet?
Register for Free and Share Your Labrador Retriever Photos