Philadelphia dog show

Does anyone know who the handsome black Lab that won BOB in the Philadelphia Dog Show belongs to?
    Hidden Content

Tammy
    Maxx and Emma Jean

Ozzy - 10/2002 - 06/2011 - Rest well my sweet boy. You are forever remembered, forever missed, forever in my heart.

Dang, it's not easy to find the actual names of the dogs! Winslow might be this guy, according to the Colonial Newfoundland Club and Rescue Facebook page:

Newfoundland Club of America Database
    Sue

Chase 9/29/2006- 6/30/2017 Always in our hearts
    Lark 12/25/2012- 2/2/22
    Henry 7/14/18
    Joey 5/14/2022

“Because of the dog's joyfulness, our own is increased. It is no small gift. It is not the least reason why we should honor as well as love the dog of our own life, and the dog down the street, and all the dogs not yet born. What would the world be like without music or rivers or the green and tender grass? What would this world be like without dogs?”

Mary Oliver, Hidden Content

Thanks for looking! Another "Lab" friend confirmed it was Rambo Runs "Echo", such a handsome boy! I just wish they had shown a little more of the Labs. That gorgeous Newfie that won the group, oh my! I want one of those so bad it makes my heart hurt! My DH is not impressed and just rolls his eyes, lol!
    Hidden Content

Tammy
    Maxx and Emma Jean

Ozzy - 10/2002 - 06/2011 - Rest well my sweet boy. You are forever remembered, forever missed, forever in my heart.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Maxx&Emma For This Useful Post:

Meeps83 (11-28-2015)

Oh, sorry, I read Newfoundland, not Lab! Sorry! The editing for the show was terrible, at least I thought so. One minute they were showing the Best in Show competition, then they showed a ton of commercials, then they went to interviewing the winner's handler without ever showing the judge announce the winner. And they passed over the lab in the group competition. I know you can go look at videos of things in more depth, but the televised show was almost hard to watch. Yes, I thought the Newfie was so handsome, too, but I don't want one.

I agree, it was difficult to watch! I was pretty sure I was looking at Echo but his time on camera was so brief, I was very disappointed. My yearning for a Newfie will probably never be realized. If I was 10-15 years younger it would be a different story but that is a breed of dog I have grown to love almost as much as a Lab. Youth is indeed wasted on the young!
    Hidden Content

Tammy
    Maxx and Emma Jean

Yes, it was Echo. It's actually pretty easy to figure out dogs if you know where to look.

Infodog handles the Kennel Club of Philadephia's dog shows. They broadcast Sunday's show.
    InfoDog - The Dog Fancier's Complete Resource for information about AKC Dog Show Events, and Dog Products and Services - Show Results

8. The Following User Says Thank You to JenC For This Useful Post:

Maxx&Emma (11-29-2015)

Thank you Jen, that is an awesome link to have!
    Hidden Content

Tammy
    Maxx and Emma Jean

Just googled the winner - he is quite handsome! would be very curious to see him in person!

Quote Originally Posted by Maxx&Emma View Post
    Thanks for looking! Another "Lab" friend confirmed it was Rambo Runs "Echo", such a handsome boy! I just wish they had shown a little more of the Labs. That gorgeous Newfie that won the group, oh my! I want one of those so bad it makes my heart hurt! My DH is not impressed and just rolls his eyes, lol!
    My friend started fostering newfs as she loved them too. she's not as sure she wants one know haha. she loves her fosters but it's a lot of dog and drool haha.

Not a Member of the Labrador Retriever Chat Forums Yet?
Register for Free and Share Your Labrador Retriever Photos