All Tuckered Out

Took my shopping buddy, oldest GD, out to the mall after school. She's been an awesome help carrying packages, helping me pick out things for the other grans. Tonight was her night. At 17 she has her own style, what she likes and does not like.

First we stopped by Build A Bear and got gift cards for all the grans to go pick their own. Then onward to stores she likes and I let her pick out what she wanted. It was the last shopping I had to get done. We always have a ball together. She's a tiny girl and getting sizes right is difficult but we hit the jackpot this evening.

She was hungry so a stop at McDonalds was in order. OMG, the fries smelled so good but still on the fat free diet I couldn't partake. She refused to eat in front of me, trying to close of the bag so the delicious aroma would not escape. Hurried her home so she could eat. Besides, I'm was pooped.

Thanks Bre but being such a great granddaughter.
    Hidden Content
    Kissing Bandit

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to POPTOP For This Useful Post:

Abulafia (12-18-2015), Bamps (12-19-2015), Blackboy98 (12-19-2015), Maxx&Emma (12-19-2015), Scoutpout (12-19-2015)

A very nice evening for the 2 of you and she sounds like a lovely, thoughtful young woman.
    Hidden Content

Tammy
    Maxx and Emma Jean

Ozzy - 10/2002 - 06/2011 - Rest well my sweet boy. You are forever remembered, forever missed, forever in my heart.

Sounds like a nice eve. now you can get a rest in

Sounds like a lovely trip! The alluring smell of those fries would have put me over the edge. It was so much easier to buy them clothes when they were little, wasn't it?
    Sue

Chase 9/29/2006- 6/30/2017 Always in our hearts
    Lark 12/25/2012- 2/2/22
    Henry 7/14/18
    Joey 5/14/2022

“Because of the dog's joyfulness, our own is increased. It is no small gift. It is not the least reason why we should honor as well as love the dog of our own life, and the dog down the street, and all the dogs not yet born. What would the world be like without music or rivers or the green and tender grass? What would this world be like without dogs?”

Mary Oliver, Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Bamps View Post
    Sounds like a nice eve. now you can get a rest in
    Rest? Ha! Now I have to wrap all this stuff.
    Hidden Content
    Kissing Bandit

Not a Member of the Labrador Retriever Chat Forums Yet?
Register for Free and Share Your Labrador Retriever Photos