Hey, Barry and Tammy

You may already know, Springsteen is the musical guest tonight on SNL.
    Hidden Content

Ram - Adopted @ 6 y/o - 7/18/2011 - 7/4/2019
    CGN - 6/10/2013

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sue-Ram For This Useful Post:

Charlotte K. (12-19-2015), Maxx&Emma (12-19-2015)

Tina Fey and Amy Poehler, too!

I have it set to record in case this oldster decides it's too late to stay up and rock it out! Chase, our faithful alarm clock, let out his morning bark promptly at 7:02 this morning- 2 minutes late!

Quote Originally Posted by Charlotte K. View Post
    Tina Fey and Amy Poehler, too!
    I wish Tina and Amy would pull Kate McKinnon from the show and add her to their girls club.

Quote Originally Posted by smartrock View Post
    I have it set to record in case this oldster decides it's too late to stay up and rock it out! Chase, our faithful alarm clock, let out his morning bark promptly at 7:02 this morning- 2 minutes late!
    Chances are pretty good that there will be some napping with Ram this afternoon to be able to stay up.
    Hidden Content

Ram - Adopted @ 6 y/o - 7/18/2011 - 7/4/2019
    CGN - 6/10/2013

Thanks for the reminder! I have the dvr set in case I fall asleep early, which rarely happens, lol!
    Hidden Content

Tammy
    Maxx and Emma Jean

Ozzy - 10/2002 - 06/2011 - Rest well my sweet boy. You are forever remembered, forever missed, forever in my heart.

Thanks!!!!! I set the DVR a couple days ago!!!! Not going to miss this one!!!!!

I'm kinda bummed, as this is the first tour since "The Rising Tour" in 2003 that I haven't been able to get tickets. I logged in the day they went on sale, the second it they opened, watched the little thing on the screen spin for about 2 minutes before the "no tickets" screen came up. I'm afraid the little guy has no chance any more, the re-sellers have it locked up. I've tried to get tickets for 6 or 7 concerts in the last year, and it's the same every time.

I've seen Bruce 10 times since 2003, and all I can say is every show was amazing. He still can kill it after all these years. I saw him in Philly on Labor Day 2013. Played for around 3 hours, no break. Didn't even leave the stage before the encore. Just sat down, took his boots off and poured the sweat out of them, got up and did 4 or 5 more songs. Bruce is one of those people who just lives to perform. I've always considered him an average recording artist, but an amazing, off the hook live performer. If you ever get the chance to see him live, DO IT!!!!!!
    Last edited by barry581; 12-19-2015 at 08:48 PM.

Not a Member of the Labrador Retriever Chat Forums Yet?
Register for Free and Share Your Labrador Retriever Photos