Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

It's Fence Mending Day...

You could best describe my backyard as a baseball diamond with an extra base line thrown in there down third. It's an odd shape. I have 7 neighbours to deal with along 4 long fence lines. They are all pretty good for the most part. Fence and hedges make for better neighbours.

Last year we removed the fence around our pool but now I have mending of the perimeter fence to do to comply with code because of the pool. I realized this spring some of the older panels are not in great shape. That day is today.

My other half is thrilled that I will be taking her to the Home Depot and then spending the remainder of the day swearing and yelling at pieces of wood. What woman wouldn't.

For the love of everything tell me somebody else has something better on the go....
    Thanks Everyone!!

Hidden Content

Senior Dog
    Wish I could, but unfortunately my Saturday to work. Have fun, will be listening for the swearing and yelling from here. Understand that 10 fold. Hope the fence mending goes good for you. We have big ordinances for pools here too. Used to be a major asset to purchase a home with a pool. Now it's turned into a liability.

KAZ

We're going to a Governor Dodge State Park (which is one of the largest in WI) for a day of fishing, hiking, and grilling out with some choice adult beverages.

I love going to Home Depot! I get so many good ideas when I go there. I have to make 100 wooden whistles, so I'll be starting on them today.

Senior Dog
    I'm actually a big fan of the Home Depot/sweating and swearing kind of day....it means something's getting done! Bob should have one of those types of days tomorrow....today's an "office open every other Saturday" day. (ewww....he'd better not be sweating and swearing today)

I too love going to Home Depot. It's going to be over 100 degrees this weekend so we are doing inside chores, but watching CA Chrome!

Senior Dog
    We plan to tighten up our clothes line, but down some wood chip mulch, maybe do some weeding, plant a few more veggies in the garden and then sit on the deck and enjoy burgers and adult beverages while perusing the latest scores from the library.

Senior Dog
    Quote Originally Posted by Woody View Post

My other half is thrilled that I will be taking her to the Home Depot and then spending the remainder of the day swearing and yelling at pieces of wood. What woman wouldn't.
    I love when my husband has outside projects- it means I have the house to myself! LOL.

Me, I'm hanging out with the dogs (our own and the one we're pet sitting). Daisy lives to be petted, so it's labrador-as-lapdog time. I don't mind too much because Kimber is still "you may pet me on my terms and even then for just a short amount of time because I don't want you to get used to it" dog.
    Stormageddon, Princess of Darkness, aka "Stormy"
    Birthday 9-13-18, Gotcha Day 11-11-18
    Hidden Content

Miss Kimber, CGC, 6/15/2005-1/27/2018 forever in our hearts

Love going to Home Depot. I call it DH's candy store. He loves going too but without me, he says I browse too much and find extra projects for him to do.

Not going today. In the middle of tearing out the front garden and a lot of ivy. That stuff is tuff to get out. So, yes, I'll be sweating and swearing right along with you.

It's a back yard work kind of day here too, with all the accompanying whining, snivelling, swearing, complaining, arguing.

Not a Member of the Labrador Retriever Chat Forums Yet?
Register for Free and Share Your Labrador Retriever Photos