Pet Plan insurance - claims

Anybody have experience with putting in claims with pet plan? I have two bills from this same issue with Daisy that adds up to about $270 and today I'll probably take her back in for x rays and more pain meds. So do you think I can put that all on the same claim since it all has to do with the same issue? And any advice on now to fill out the claims?
    Katie and Aric (7/1/17) Hidden Content
    Whoops-a-Daisy B. 1-26-13 Gotcha 8-25-13
    Jett B 8-17-17, Gotcha 10-7-17

“Once you have had a wonderful dog, a life without one, is a life diminished.”
    —Hidden Content (author,Hidden Content )

All the same claim. You can do it on the app or email them pictures of your invoices. It's claims@gopetplan.com, NOT claims@petplan.com. I found out the hard way
    Hidden Content
    Sarah, human
    Luna, born 6/14/13, gotcha 8/18/13 and TDI certified 5/12/2015
    Comet, born 4/3/15, gotcha 6/9/15
    Double Dip, 25 y/o Draft/Welsh pony
    Gracie, 17 y/o DSH cat
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

3. The Following User Says Thank You to doubledip1 For This Useful Post:

WhoopsaDaisy (12-29-2015)

Quote Originally Posted by doubledip1 View Post
    All the same claim. You can do it on the app or email them pictures of your invoices. It's claims@gopetplan.com, NOT claims@petplan.com. I found out the hard way
    Do I need to have the vet fill out something? Have you gotten your money yet?
    Katie and Aric (7/1/17) Hidden Content
    Whoops-a-Daisy B. 1-26-13 Gotcha 8-25-13
    Jett B 8-17-17, Gotcha 10-7-17

“Once you have had a wonderful dog, a life without one, is a life diminished.”
    —Hidden Content (author,Hidden Content )

Quote Originally Posted by WhoopsaDaisy View Post
    Do I need to have the vet fill out something? Have you gotten your money yet?
    I've only gotten the emergency vet reimbursed so far but part of it was my error in sending out the wrong claim form or whatever happened. They're super nice on the phone and will let you know what you screwed up
    Hidden Content
    Sarah, human
    Luna, born 6/14/13, gotcha 8/18/13 and TDI certified 5/12/2015
    Comet, born 4/3/15, gotcha 6/9/15
    Double Dip, 25 y/o Draft/Welsh pony
    Gracie, 17 y/o DSH cat
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

House Broken
    I usually have the vet fax all of the info and my clai form for me. Once or maybe twice, I did email it, and it took longer for reimbursement. Not sure if that's typical or not, but I wanted to throw that out there just in case faxing typically gets things back sooner.

House Broken
    The vet needs to initial your claim form.

Yes, all one claim. I filled out one claim for Tux years ago that included multiple visits/meds/treatments/referrals for the same issue. I filled out the form manually, the vets I saw had to initial on the claim form. And my primary vet faxed over two years of records, and the ortho vet we saw faxed over her exam notes. And I either sent the invoices with my claim form or had the vet send them, can't remember. I think I might have sent over three different things over the course of the claim, I feel like I got three separate checks.

Now I am getting ready to send in a claim for Tux's anal gland infection. My deductible is $200, and after our first visit I thought I'd only be getting $40 back. Well it still hasn't cleared up, and now I'm up to getting about $160 back and plus we have another appointment this weekend. I had been sitting on everything thinking I'd wait until he was cured and then have the vet just send everything all at once. But I think I'll just have them send it in after our next appointment regardless. I'm not 100% sure I have the claim form filled out right, since we have had multiple visits and I just have the dates all listed out next to each other with a description in general of what all went on. But I know from experience they are very friendly and will let me know if they need anything else to process the claim.

Not a Member of the Labrador Retriever Chat Forums Yet?
Register for Free and Share Your Labrador Retriever Photos