Thread: Toy destroyer

Toy destroyer

Hi

Molly is an absolute toy destroyer. I discovered she really likes soccer balls so I got her one from a yard sale. It was a bit low on air. She was having a blast carrying it throwing it and playing with it. But that only lasted 5 min before the ball had been shredded ok maybe 10 min. I was wondering if I get her another one if I should inflate it more or if there are really heavy duty soccer balls out there.

Most of our furkids have loved soccer balls but they eventually end up punctured and deflated then they get trashed. You might want to try a child size basketball. A soccer ball has more sections, more places for teeth to get into. A smaller basketball seems to last longer being smoother.
    Hidden Content
    Kissing Bandit

3. The Following User Says Thank You to POPTOP For This Useful Post:

Jollymolly (01-17-2016)

Mine love soccer balls, especially when they're slightly under-inflated and they can pick them up and run around with them. I've gotten them other soccer sized balls that are supposed to be puncture-proof and they're not nearly as popular with my pups. A well-inflated soccer ball still seems to be their preference but it usually doesn't take long before they're flat.
    Sue

Chase 9/29/2006- 6/30/2017 Always in our hearts
    Lark 12/25/2012- 2/2/22
    Henry 7/14/18
    Joey 5/14/2022

“Because of the dog's joyfulness, our own is increased. It is no small gift. It is not the least reason why we should honor as well as love the dog of our own life, and the dog down the street, and all the dogs not yet born. What would the world be like without music or rivers or the green and tender grass? What would this world be like without dogs?”

Mary Oliver, Hidden Content

5. The Following User Says Thank You to smartrock For This Useful Post:

Jollymolly (01-17-2016)

My girls are REALLY hard on their toys and balls, and frequently destroy "indestructible" toys, such as the black Kong and the Zogoflex toys (although these do last a few months). One of my dog friends recommended this ball, and they Love it! It is soft enough they can grip it, but they haven't been able to take chunks out of it, and we have had it about 2.5 years. They also love the 8 or 10 inch Jolly Ball Teaser ball.

One World Futbols - Play Shop - One World Play Project

Pet Supplies : Pet Toy Balls : Jolly Pets 8-Inch Teaser Ball, Blue : Amazon.com

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Shelley For This Useful Post:

Jollymolly (01-17-2016)

Not a Member of the Labrador Retriever Chat Forums Yet?
Register for Free and Share Your Labrador Retriever Photos