Dog Show Question

Am planning to go to the IKC at Lake County Fair Grounds on January 31. Roy Jones Dog Shows is "handling" the show. I can find their page and entrance information/forms. However, how do I find out how many dogs are going to be shown, breeds, etc. Especially interested, of course, in the labs. Is there any list posted before the show? Also, is there some way to find out the times each breed is showing?
    Hidden Content
    Kissing Bandit

Here is the breakdown of the Labradors being shown the 31st. 41 is the total number of Labradors, then 14 class dogs, 21 class bitches, and 6 male specials, and no bitch specials (a special is a dog that has finished their championship in this venue), the last number is a non-regular class entry, such as veterans classes and Hunting Retriever classes.

41,RETRIEVERS (LABRADOR),14-21(6-0)0 https://www.royjonesdogshows.com/JudgingPrograms/Cluster%20BD.htm

The Judging program will probably be published about a week or so before the show, which will also have ring numbers and times, so just keep an eye out on the Roy Jones website for that information.

Edited to add: This is the page you will want to go to to see if the Judging program has been published yet. Like the other shows on this page, a live link will show up for this show when they are available. Request Rejected
    Last edited by Shelley; 01-20-2016 at 01:10 AM.

Thank you so much.

There are some good lab breeders within an easy day's travel so was hoping to see some old friends and meet new ones.

I'll keep an eye on the page you mentioned for times. Usually the labs show early, 8 AM or so.
    Hidden Content
    Kissing Bandit

Hi Fran, your show on Sunday January 31st, the Labradors will be in Ring 9, at 1:30pm, after a lunch break. Judge is Dr Steve Keating if you didn't catch that before. Wow this is late for Labradors, we usually show much earlier in the day!

RING 9
    LUNCH 12:45PM

1:30PM
    41 RET-LAB 14-21-6D,0B-0NR

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Shelley For This Useful Post:

POPTOP (01-23-2016)

I hate late shows! Have fun though!!!

Wow, that is much later in the day than usual. No problem really since the event is being held about 20 minutes away. Older GD and I will be going and we won't have to get up at the crack of dawn. Not sure about taking pictures at this event but I'll try and share.

Thank you so much for the info.
    Hidden Content
    Kissing Bandit

Have fun Fran.
    Kathy--mom to:
    Mac--chocolate lab
    Scotty--Arabian gelding

No philosophers so thoroughly comprehend us as dogs and horses.
    (Herman Melville Redburn)

Not a Member of the Labrador Retriever Chat Forums Yet?
Register for Free and Share Your Labrador Retriever Photos