Best Friend Retriever

Time Goes By.......

I haven't been visiting on here very much for quite awhile, but it doesn't mean I'm not thinking about all of you & your wonderful dogs! Out little Pug began having a lot of health problems after she turned 12, so I was spending most of my time on a Pug chat board. We had to let her go at the end of Sept, which of course, was very tough. Then in Dec we bought a little 4 yr old female Pug that a breeder said she was retiring because she needed to get some new bloodlines going......we drove 750 miles & drove 14 hrs in the car to bring this little girl home, only to find that she has some kind of persistant bladder infection or something--we're still working on that, many vet visits & 2 surgeries later.....I hope that she will get over this & will be o.k, & live a long, healthy life after this--she really is a sweet little dog. So I've been at the Pug chat board a lot.

Lab Molly is such a treasure! I love her so much--she loves her hugs, right around her big ol' neck! She is so precious, and such a sweetheart. I doubt we'll ever have another dog as sweet as her. She is 11 years old now, & so far, her health seems pretty good, although I notice that she has a little trouble getting up while laying on the kitchen floor, so I will put a few throw rugs in there, & hopefully that will make it easier for her. They don't come any sweeter than our dear Molly!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Mollysmomma For This Useful Post:

Jollymolly (01-29-2016)

She's a beauty! It definitely looks like she is still enjoying life
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Bubba's instagram: @thebubbinator

4. The Following User Says Thank You to zd262 For This Useful Post:

Mollysmomma (01-29-2016)

Not a Member of the Labrador Retriever Chat Forums Yet?
Register for Free and Share Your Labrador Retriever Photos