Attn Forum Sleuths I Need help locating a Thread with 2 specific pics in it - Important

Sometime between Dec 2015 and Jan 2016 I read a thread that contained two specific pics of two 10 or 11month old male Labs, one Chocolate and one Yellow. In one picture the Labs are lying down asleep facing each other with the Chocolate Lab cuddling the Yellow Lab (has his paws around the neck of the Yellow Lab) and their muzzles are touching one another, it is an extremely cute pic. In the other pic, they are both lying down sleeping with the Chocolate Lab lying with head resting on one of the Yellow Lab's hind legs right by his rear end, again a very cute pic.

There were posts in this thread querying the size difference between these two Labs that were meant to be the same age 10-11 months old and the OP never answered those queries. The pics stuck in my mind because they were so cute and there was such a noticeable size difference between the two with the Yellow Lab being noticeably smaller than the Chocolate Lab, despite the fact they were the same age.

I can't recall the name of the thread or who the OP is or the names of the dogs or date it was posted, but used Dec-Jan reference above as I was active in Dec and in Jan I checked the Forum a couple of times but didn't log on and today I logged on and have spent a fair amount of time searching the forum (search function) as well as manually checking the subforums for this thread, but cannot find it. I sent a PM to Woody with details and reason for my request and he has replied suggesting I ask Forum members as you are more on top of remembering specific posts than he is.

If any of you Forum sleuths can help me locate this thread, please PM me if you can, so I can share more details with you about this request.

I don't recall seeing the pics, but I was pretty sick in Dec. hopefully someone remembers it!

I have been trying to find the post, No luck yet

I don't remember the pictures or a discussion about the size difference at all! I was around and active during that time period, the things I remember being focused on were the loss of Bruce and the illness of Comet. I know those things were very prevalent during that time frame.
    Hidden Content

Tammy
    Maxx and Emma Jean

Ozzy - 10/2002 - 06/2011 - Rest well my sweet boy. You are forever remembered, forever missed, forever in my heart.

Is it Laura with a picture of Archie and Quinn? Laura always posts the cutest pictures of them on her Instagram
    Hidden Content
    Sarah, human
    Luna, born 6/14/13, gotcha 8/18/13 and TDI certified 5/12/2015
    Comet, born 4/3/15, gotcha 6/9/15
    Double Dip, 25 y/o Draft/Welsh pony
    Gracie, 17 y/o DSH cat
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Thanks everyone for looking and for suggestions and for commenting. The Thread could have been earlier than Dec and I used Dec mainly due to the fact I was active in Dec. Anyway to shed a bit more light on this, I do actually have copies of the pictures that I am looking for but need to find the original thread they were posted in and I cannot post the pics in my thread to help anyone identify the thread I am looking for. There is a reason for this and I am happy to share the pics via private message and explain the reason why I cannot post them in this thread or advise any further info in public.

Just another thought, does anyone have access to photograph/image recognition software that may help find the thread by running the software on the pics that I have.

Google has a "Search Google for Image" feature but I guess you'd have to post the photo first. Or I wonder if it would work if you could send it by PM to someone for them to search? Can you PM yourself? I'm not sure it would be much help. Here is what I got when I right clicked your avatar and used the feature. Some don't even look close.

https://www.google.ca/search?tbs=sbi...ljaMuxB8f1T5mw

ETA: Well I just tried to PM myself and you and could only choose a photo from a URL. I wanted to choose from file but that option was not available.
    Hidden Content

Castilleja's Dubhgall Oban, the Black Stranger of The Little Bay
    Oct. 15, 2007 - June 13, 2021
    Oxtongue Rapids Park. Oct. 2019 Hidden Content

Thanks Snowshoe . I have sent the pics & an explanation to a member that responded to me by PM, so will wait to see if any outcome from this

Quote Originally Posted by Snowshoe View Post
    Google has a "Search Google for Image" feature but I guess you'd have to post the photo first. Or I wonder if it would work if you could send it by PM to someone for them to search? Can you PM yourself? I'm not sure it would be much help. Here is what I got when I right clicked your avatar and used the feature. Some don't even look close.

https://www.google.ca/search?tbs=sbi...ljaMuxB8f1T5mw

ETA: Well I just tried to PM myself and you and could only choose a photo from a URL. I wanted to choose from file but that option was not available.

I think it's this one. Not two Labs (the other was a boxer), but the pictures, topic, and lack of return all add up. Two different posts with pics. Hope this is the one you wanted.

5 month old puppy size
    5 month old puppy size
    Hidden Content
    Abby
    ​Decisions, decisions, decisions

Hidden Content

“It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are.”

Cheryl Zuccaro

Thanks Sue, unfortunately not the pics or thread I am looking for. It is definitely two Lab as I have the pics. I will send them to you by PM.

Not a Member of the Labrador Retriever Chat Forums Yet?
Register for Free and Share Your Labrador Retriever Photos