Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

TRAD'S Mom Is Hurting

Aye Mate's,
    T'was a bad day for TEAM TRAD yesterday. TRAD'S "MOM" (me wife Lisa) fell whilst cleaning snow off of the roof of her SUV and broke two bones in her lower leg with an ankle dislocate. We will be seeing an orthopedic surgeon early next week as it will definitely require a plate and screws to repair the damage.

TRAD is hovering over Lisa and brings her items she can't get for herself. TRAD is loyal beyond belief!

Faugh a Ballagh,
    Irishwhistler
    TEAM TRAD PRO STAFF
    DUBLIN DUCK DYNASTY

Joanie Madden, Mary Bergin, Adrea Coor, and Nuala Kennedy, each an Irish whistle goddess in her own right.

Oh, that sounds so painful! She's lucky to have 2 fine caregivers in you and TRAD. Sending mojo!!
    Sue

Chase 9/29/2006- 6/30/2017 Always in our hearts
    Lark 12/25/2012- 2/2/22
    Henry 7/14/18
    Joey 5/14/2022

“Because of the dog's joyfulness, our own is increased. It is no small gift. It is not the least reason why we should honor as well as love the dog of our own life, and the dog down the street, and all the dogs not yet born. What would the world be like without music or rivers or the green and tender grass? What would this world be like without dogs?”

Mary Oliver, Hidden Content

I an so sorry to hear that! Good boy Trad!
    I will keep her in my prayers for a quick healing!

Ouch

What a good boy Trad

Wow Mike, very sorry to see this. I hope all goes well at the Ortho. Now if you could teach TRAD to make margarita's that would help immensely with the rehab!!!

So sorry to hear this. Best wishes to Lisa for a speedy recovery. Good boy TRAD.
    Hidden Content

Woodecoy's Madawaska Charlie.

That sounds like quite the nasty spill! Tell TRAD to keep up the good work and sending your wife lots of healing thoughts.
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Bubba's instagram: @thebubbinator

Sounds like a nasty break/dislocation. So sorry it happened.

Sending good thoughts, mojo and prayers that all goes well with the ortho.

TRAD, keep up the good work with Mom, she needs your help now.
    Hidden Content
    Kissing Bandit

Aye Mate's,
    Thanks to ye all for ye notes of support. We were taken off guard this afternoon when both of our daughter's popped in the back door to lend us their support. Our youngest came home from college and our oldest came home from NYC. The girls stopped to buy groceries on the way home and have been busy in the kitchen preparing meals we can eat over an extended period of time in the coming week. I was busy preparing an "UPLAND STEW" with chunks of pheasant and chukar partridge breast and smokey bacon as the meat(s), vegies include small red and white potato's, carrots, celery,shallots, corn, and mushrooms. The broth is a concoction of chicken broth, cream of mushroom soup, heavy cream, butter, and apricot brandy. Herbal additives include some Bay leaf, Rosemary, and Parsley. The stew was being prepared for a Super Bowl Party at me gun club which my attendance was suddenly doubtful until the arrival of our wonderful daughters Meg and Shannon this afternoon. Our bump in the road has become a great blessing at having our girls home.

It looks like TRAD and I will be spending tomorrow night at the gun club and returming home Monday to arrange for an orthopedic consultation for Lisa.

Thanks for the prayers, mojo, and thoughts of support sent our way.

Sincerely,
    TEAM TRAD
    TEAM TRAD PRO STAFF
    DUBLIN DUCK DYNASTY

Joanie Madden, Mary Bergin, Adrea Coor, and Nuala Kennedy, each an Irish whistle goddess in her own right.

Mike that stew sounds delicious. I haven't had pheasant since I left the UK!!!

Glad your daughters were able to come home and help. I know from experience how nice it is to have that extra help. Have fun at the party, and let us know how things go at the Ortho. Prayers and Mojo continue coming your way.

Not a Member of the Labrador Retriever Chat Forums Yet?
Register for Free and Share Your Labrador Retriever Photos