Thread: Just Saying

Just Saying

Bill Engvall has "Here's your sign", I'm starting "Just Saying". Like with the drapes incident: https://www.lab-retriever.net/board/f...pery-hint.html

Don't try to trim paint a small powder room with a 75 pound interested dog. Just saying.

Called the toilet everything except a toilet. Trying to paint around that is the pits.
    Hidden Content
    Kissing Bandit

Puppy
    Sounds like you had a real adventure

I hear you. Bathrooms are tricky. Give me a bedroom any day.

I am positive there is some Scout hair in my back hall powder room paint! its a really small space, room for the toilet, the vanity across from it, and enough room to stand between -just the width of the door. You'd think that it would be oh-so-much-quicker to paint a powder room than say, a bedroom, because there are many less square feet of wall. but no. between getting furry faces out of the way before they become covered in paint, trimming around ceiling, walls, toilet, vanity, mirror, and moving trays and ladders around in a tinnnnneeey tinnnnnny space, i bet its almost as fast to do a whole bedroom!
    Hidden Content Hidden Content
    Scout CD RAE6 WC March 6, 2007; Tullemore Browning Superposed PCD RN RI "Trigger" Nov 11, 2016
    Missing:
    Castelleja's Dual Mags "Mags" March 1993 - March 2008
    "Pocco" the chocolate wonder August 1993 - December 2007

Quote Originally Posted by Scoutpout View Post
    I am positive there is some Scout hair in my back hall powder room paint! its a really small space, room for the toilet, the vanity across from it, and enough room to stand between -just the width of the door. You'd think that it would be oh-so-much-quicker to paint a powder room than say, a bedroom, because there are many less square feet of wall. but no. between getting furry faces out of the way before they become covered in paint, trimming around ceiling, walls, toilet, vanity, mirror, and moving trays and ladders around in a tinnnnneeey tinnnnnny space, i bet its almost as fast to do a whole bedroom!
    There is definitely some Archie fur imbedded in the paint - more character/texture.
    Hidden Content
    Kissing Bandit

What a good helper dog!
    Andrew, Faye, Fitzi, and Lucy

Not gone, only gone on ahead - Bruno, Rex, BoJo, Kendal, Kingsley, Moonpie, Avis, Corndog, Stella, and now Achilles

I invite you to visit my blog, Hidden Content .

Puppy
    I am doing that very same thing today. Just have to do the molding along the floor. Jack insists on being in there with me. And then whines the whole time. Fur in the paint? Paint on the tail? Yes and Yes. I just tell people I textured the walls a bit.

Not a Member of the Labrador Retriever Chat Forums Yet?
Register for Free and Share Your Labrador Retriever Photos