World of Pets expo is today in a town near me !

Sorry if this is posted in the wrong place, I couldn't really figure out where to post it, but today the GF, puppy & I are going to the World of Pets expo! Looks pretty cool and they have contests, vendors, training tips etc. The pup and I are going their with the intention to win something !

On February 19 - 21, 2016, the 4th Annual World of Pets Expo will be held at theHampton Roads Convention Center in Hampton. The Expo features something for everyone from the serious pet enthusiast to the casual pet admirer.
    TM
    Shopping, Entertainment, Educational Seminars

Exhibitors will fill the spacious HRCC with thousands of products and services for pets. Some of the country’s foremost authorities in the pet industry will present seminars and demonstrations covering practically every aspect of pet care and training. Pets covered in these seminars include dogs, cats, birds, reptiles, ferrets and other animals. In addition to the shopping extravaganza and the seminar series, there will be continuous entertainment and demonstrations by nationally known pet entertainers, trainers, also interactive and educational presentations. We will update this site as the show develops.

https://www.worldofpets.org/VAmain.shtml

Looks like a lot of fun!
    Hidden Content

Tammy
    Maxx and Emma Jean

Ozzy - 10/2002 - 06/2011 - Rest well my sweet boy. You are forever remembered, forever missed, forever in my heart.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Maxx&Emma For This Useful Post:

milo (02-20-2016)

ooohhh have fun! i should message my sis in law to see if she wants to take my niece and nephew over! or maybe my dad could take them, they'd get a kick out of that!
    Hidden Content Hidden Content
    Scout CD RAE6 WC March 6, 2007; Tullemore Browning Superposed PCD RN RI "Trigger" Nov 11, 2016
    Missing:
    Castelleja's Dual Mags "Mags" March 1993 - March 2008
    "Pocco" the chocolate wonder August 1993 - December 2007

Love those! Have a great time.
    Hidden Content
    Kissing Bandit

Not a Member of the Labrador Retriever Chat Forums Yet?
Register for Free and Share Your Labrador Retriever Photos