The Girls are Getting BIG!

Hi Everyone!

The girls are getting so big and minding so well. We are so fortunate. We have a huge gate to our back yard/lot, they are learning to not pass the gate when we drive in and out to park our cars. Its just so wonderful how much they are learning. FINALLY they are completely vaccinated and we have been able to take them places. They loved going to the park the other day. They are still trying to get the hang of "fetch" outside of the house, but of course they are really good at playing "fetch" inside of the house. Haha They never like to sit still but I have attached some pictures for you guys! One when my foot was their pillow... of course I was not able to move my foot for an hour. LOL The other photo of them laying in the sun has a story behind it.. We had to put down my dog that I grew up with (Little Bit) that lives with my parents on Friday morning on her 16th birthday. She needed one last birthday, my gosh it was one of the hardest things I have ever done. BUT Little Bit LOVED to sun bathe.. so the next morning when I found my girls laying in the sun.. I knew she was telling me she was doing just fine in doggy heaven. It was such a pick me up after the rough day before. :]]
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0671-jpg   -img_0695-jpg   -img_0749-jpg  

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to saraglabmommy For This Useful Post:

Abulafia (02-28-2016), ChoppersDad (02-25-2016), Dallas dawg (02-29-2016), labsnewfy (02-27-2016), Maxx&Emma (02-24-2016)

They are getting big, such cutie pies!

So sorry to hear about your Little Bit. I love the comforting sign you received.

Godspeed Little Bit.
    Hidden Content

Tammy
    Maxx and Emma Jean

Ozzy - 10/2002 - 06/2011 - Rest well my sweet boy. You are forever remembered, forever missed, forever in my heart.

So very sorry for your loss of Little Bit.

Puppy on the foot, too cute. Believe me, they continue through life doing that; it's such a comforting feeling. Love the sun spot picture; that too continues through life.

Rest In Peace Little Bit
    Hidden Content
    Kissing Bandit

Senior Dog
    Cute pups!

I'm sorry about Little Bit...Rest in Peace, little girl.

(my stepfather had a Beagle named Little Bit when we first met him)

Oh my goodness. They are so cute!! My condolences on your Little Bit. That is a long and well loved life.

awww Your girls are so cute! I am so sorry for the loss of Little Bit, beautiful sign she sent you with your baby girls sunning themselves.
    Hidden Content

Coleman - CGC blk lab 6/02/97-2/25/08 adopted
    Tootsie - choc lab 10/19/99-8/03/13 adopted
    Bailey - CGC newf/fc 7/12/00-07/15/14 rescued
    Ginger - BT 11/16/05 - 10/14/19 rescued
    Sarah - blk lab 6/22/06 - 12/30/19 rescued
    rescued felines - AJ - 8/00 - 1/11, Merlin - 5/20/05-8/23/21
    Tucker - 8/3/10, Penny - 7/7/13, Toby - 6/14/21

Not a Member of the Labrador Retriever Chat Forums Yet?
Register for Free and Share Your Labrador Retriever Photos