Thread: Job advice

Job advice

So I applied to a job in mortgages-I sued to be a processor | uw and have been out of the field for 8 years-since the credit crash. I saw this ad and hopped on it as I have been looking to get out of current situation. Knowing full well chances are low since I've been out so long & a lot had changed, I did so anyway because I was very good at my job and the basics of how to manage a pipeline of loans is still the same. They emailed me back asking me to send my resume directly to the branch mgr. I did. Last Friday. I would like to reach out to him again today-what do I say???

Best Friend Retriever soberbyker's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MontananDakota View Post
    So I applied to a job in mortgages-I sued to be a processor | uw and have been out of the field for 8 years-since the credit crash. I saw this ad and hopped on it as I have been looking to get out of current situation. Knowing full well chances are low since I've been out so long & a lot had changed, I did so anyway because I was very good at my job and the basics of how to manage a pipeline of loans is still the same. They emailed me back asking me to send my resume directly to the branch mgr. I did. Last Friday. I would like to reach out to him again today-what do I say???
    Ask him if he received and/or was able to look over your resume and if he has any questions you could answer for him. Keep it simple and polite.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to soberbyker For This Useful Post:

MontananDakota (02-25-2016)

^^^^^^that^^^^^^
    Hidden Content Hidden Content
    Scout CD RAE6 WC March 6, 2007; Tullemore Browning Superposed PCD RN RI "Trigger" Nov 11, 2016
    Missing:
    Castelleja's Dual Mags "Mags" March 1993 - March 2008
    "Pocco" the chocolate wonder August 1993 - December 2007

Not a Member of the Labrador Retriever Chat Forums Yet?
Register for Free and Share Your Labrador Retriever Photos