Why don't you understand me?

Poor Nikki. She needs help up the stairs, really just a jump start. I had gone up to take a nap and eventually she came in and promptly settled onto her bed. Later my husband told me that it was like a Lassie situation downstairs. Nikki had jumped in the tub and pawed at it then went to the stairs and whined then back and forth between the tub and the stairs until he got her started up the stairs. He told me that she seemed irritated as could be.

The problem is that I have been alone with the dogs a lot since my husband started working out of state and we have developed a communications system that he has been left out of. Nikki was trying to tell him that she was having neck problems and wanted to lie down on her bed upstairs because she wanted to prop her neck up on a rolled up pillow I had set up and that had a less steep angle than the back of the bathtub and why didn't he understand that? That was funny.

I just said, "Wait until one of them decides they want medication." I have put all of their meds in different places around the house so that any one of them can tell me what they want just by coming to me then walking over to the designated area and sitting. Want you ears cleaned? Go to the shelf at the back of the living room. Is your eye irritated? Go to the kitchen counter. Is your back hurting? Go to the kitchen shelves.

Works great!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to janedoe For This Useful Post:

Dallas dawg (03-07-2016)

Sounds like your DH needs to get with the program, LOL.
    Hidden Content
    Kissing Bandit

Not a Member of the Labrador Retriever Chat Forums Yet?
Register for Free and Share Your Labrador Retriever Photos