Thread: I Feel So Sorry

I Feel So Sorry

This is an emotional rant for me that I just have to get out. I thank you from the bottom of my heart if you read all the way thru.

I was just posting a comment to JaneDoe's Post on her new chicks and started thinking of all the animals I have had in my life and the knowledge, pleasure, joy and pain they have given me. What an incredible experience to have animals as part of your family and life. It would be so isolated and lonely not having something to take care of and love and to be loved back. That is one thing that is missing now in this world of mechanized electronics and Isolation from Nature. There are programs now for people in prisons to take care of pitbulls(I think it is a TV show) to teach people how to love others and be allowed to be loved by others. This is what makes us HUMANS.

With all of the heartbreak and pain of losing all those animals, I would still rather go thru such than to never have feel the warmth of a fluffy kitten, a kiss for a dog, a peak for a bird, a hand full of pee while holding a toad or a horse step on my foot than to NEVER have experienced that love of nature.

Thank you God for making your creatures so we can take care of them and they of us. AMEN
    Hidden Content

CRACKER-My Heart Dog FOREVER 6/10/2005-7/9/2011

Mike and Gabe--GOTCHA 7/25/2011

2. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Blackboy98 For This Useful Post:

barry581 (03-12-2016), black lab (03-13-2016), Charlotte K. (03-13-2016), janedoe (03-12-2016), Jollymolly (03-12-2016), katALlabs (03-12-2016), labsnewfy (03-14-2016), lovemylabby (03-12-2016), MikeLynn (03-12-2016), Murphy030813 (03-13-2016), POPTOP (03-12-2016), Scoutpout (03-13-2016), Snowshoe (03-12-2016)

Senior Dog
    You're so right, Mike.

We're the lucky ones...we have the ability to love our fellow creatures and be loved in return. Some people lack this.

You're right. I always love those little videos that show how pets can make such a difference in the life of a child. I know how they've been important in my own life and to see kids discover the companionship of a pet always makes my heart sing.

Could not have said it better Mike.

You have put into words what I believe is in all of our hearts. There are so many spectacular creatures in this world, some we can have live with us, others that take our breath away seeing them in nature.

As I have heard, more and more prisons are implementing dog rehabilitation/training units. It not only helps the dogs be more easily adoptable, it has shown to be of great benefit to the inmates. Win, Win.
    Hidden Content
    Kissing Bandit

I was thinking about that when we were waiting for Fran's test results. We were prepping for all of the possibilities and wondering if it all was worth the possible pain and the answer was definitely yes.

Senior Dog
    Amen. I can't even imagine my life without an animal to love and love me back.

People without them are truly missing out on one of life's most fulfilling pleasures.

You very right. Couldnt do it without the creatures in the world.

Amen to that.
    Hidden Content

Woodecoy's Madawaska Charlie.

Not a Member of the Labrador Retriever Chat Forums Yet?
Register for Free and Share Your Labrador Retriever Photos