I Can Contort Myself. It's Good Exercise

Why do people have to park right beside me when I'm way far away from the door and the lot is 90% empty? "Oh," she says, "Can you get in your car? Do you want me to move mine?" Yup, she was so close to my driver's door it would barely open. And obviously she recognized that she was too close so why did she park there? I did, I replied with the title. Lucky for me she faced the same way or she would likely have badly dinged my car. Lucky I am not 8.5 months pregnant like a co-worker who once had to have the mall page the owner of the car that blocked her so she could get in and go home.
    Hidden Content

Castilleja's Dubhgall Oban, the Black Stranger of The Little Bay
    Oct. 15, 2007 - June 13, 2021
    Oxtongue Rapids Park. Oct. 2019 Hidden Content

I don't understand why people do this I have had to ask strangers to get in my car and back it out for me. They even do this at my dr's offices. I have had to ask staff to please come move my car for me.

That's so irritating! I've often wondered if parking spots have gotten smaller; nope it's the other person's parking. Luckily I load Archie from the back of the Jeep.
    Hidden Content
    Kissing Bandit

"I Can Contort Myself." Why are some people so stupid that you would even have to think this???????

Hidden Content

CRACKER-My Heart Dog FOREVER 6/10/2005-7/9/2011

Mike and Gabe--GOTCHA 7/25/2011

I call it the Law of Social Parking. Invariably, if I park in the middle of an empty parking lot, the next person to park their car will do so right next to mine. I've run the experiment for years and it's always the same. I guess it's like the power of suggestion. "Park here! Right here!" Ridiculous.

Best Friend Retriever Gibbysmom's Avatar
    Agreed.....I always park way out and some one comes along and parks horribly next to me at an angle......uhhgggg!!!!!

Not a Member of the Labrador Retriever Chat Forums Yet?
Register for Free and Share Your Labrador Retriever Photos