Verizon land lines - what are my options?

I am at my limit with Verizon. We have land line cables coming down the driveway to our house. Two of them have come down and one of them became detached from the house so there is a mass of huge screws, shingles and wires to the right of our porch door. It has been over a month since I filed a technical report and was lectured on why this wasn't Verizon's priority since we aren't customers and they would get to it whenever but we can't touch it because it all belongs to Verizon. Now it's sagging lower and we have to do work on the trees that this stuff is lodged in.

What are the agencies who handle this stuff? Or should I just call, yell and post on the internet?

I'd call the city/county inspectors as applicable. Got to be some kind of code violation.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to barry581 For This Useful Post:

janedoe (03-28-2016)

I'd call the power company, they respond to downed lines, just play dumb saying you think it is power. I did that to a line I seen on my way to work. I had no idea if it was power or not, but it was hanging low and I could tell it was detached. Power line people just came up seen it, said not a power line but again was sagging so the cut the line bundled it up nicely and tied it to a pole to let the phone or cable company deal with it when they got around to it.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Jeff For This Useful Post:

janedoe (03-28-2016)

Contact Verison and let them know you will hold them responsible for any injuries incurred due to their downed line.
    Hidden Content
    Kissing Bandit

7. The Following User Says Thank You to POPTOP For This Useful Post:

janedoe (03-28-2016)

Not a Member of the Labrador Retriever Chat Forums Yet?
Register for Free and Share Your Labrador Retriever Photos