Bring your dog to work day

Supposedly today is bring your dog to work day! Did anyone participate and have cute pictures or stories to share?

I work from home most of the time, but especially this week while Bubba recovers from his neuter. He celebrated bring your dog to work day by ripping the outlet covering off the wall and thus unplugging my internet router while I was in the middle of a meeting. That's what you get when a 1 year old, 80 pound dog is not allowed to exercise for 10 days.
    Last edited by zd262; 06-24-2016 at 02:04 PM.
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Bubba's instagram: @thebubbinator

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to zd262 For This Useful Post:

MontananDakota (06-24-2016), POPTOP (06-24-2016), Scoutpout (06-26-2016)

Real Retriever
    Rooney ( Yikes, I first typed Piper and had to correct it) is always at work with me. Yesterday I took two super cute pictures of her ridiculous sleeping style but I still have no idea how to post pictures so you will have to take my word for it.

She is pretty good here, a few accidents here and there but mostly she just sleeps-she is giving everybody puppy fever, tricking them into thinking a puppy is a piece of cake! She has learned sit, come ( but Piper always came at this age too so I am not believing it until she comes when called at 6 months) and shake is about 50/50.

I feel your pain with Bubba-I think I would rather have surgery than Piper 'cause it's such a pain in the ass to keep them "down".

it is my dream to be able to take my dog to work with me (or stay home to work with her). Here I sit at my desk knowing full well that I would be a happy WAY more productive employee (and grateful) if I could take my dog to work with me.

Senior Dog
    I before I retired I used to take Evander into work with me but it became very hard to get any work done as he wanted to lay on my desk all the time.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Anna Scott For This Useful Post:

Scoutpout (06-26-2016)

I'm a chef, so I'm sure Sophie would be more than happy to go to work with me!!!

Thor is my every day office mate! It's one of the best things about working from home!
    Mighty Thor, "So Much Dog", born 1/6/2014
    And baby Barley, born 3/9/2018

Hidden Content

All the time I worked was in the medical field; no dogs allowed - sigh. Now that I'm retired, I have the luxury of the ever watchful eyes, in the kitchen, outside and, yes, in the bathroom. He's never going to believe that I'm safe in there by myself.
    Hidden Content
    Kissing Bandit

10. The Following User Says Thank You to POPTOP For This Useful Post:

Piper'sMom (06-25-2016)

Mighty Thor was right I have an office at my house and I love to see all of my babies around my working place, every time I look to them my stress from work are gone

Not a Member of the Labrador Retriever Chat Forums Yet?
Register for Free and Share Your Labrador Retriever Photos