Real Retriever

Hmm...my puppy looks like a pregnant woman about to pop!

No lie! This girl waddles like nobody's business. Get this kid outta me kinda waddle. Like a slow black pile of molasses. I have never seen the like.

Piper has always ran. From the time we got her at 6 weeks til this morning before I came to work. Even when she is not running, she is not walking. She prances. And not hyper. Just loves to move. I remember when I first started reading threads on JL and everybody warns about running and too much exercise.

I was terrified because never in a million years could I make Piper "slow". Even though we were careful to do the five minute per month thing I still don't know if it was enough. She needs to run, everywhere, as much as she needs to breathe.

Rooney. She is hysterical. If Piper is Bambi, Rooney is Baloo. She ambles. And ambles. Waddles to her little hearts content. Sometimes that is too much for her and she will just collapse and take a little snooze.

We have a juniper section growing on a low hill. Rooney loves it. Every day she clambers to the top and starts to nose around. Eventually she will lose her balance and just slowly tumble to the bottom. Then she will amble around, looking for...hmm, who knows, now it's naptime. Down she goes.

I love my girls.

She sounds sweet!

Hello! Do you have any picture of her?

Not a Member of the Labrador Retriever Chat Forums Yet?
Register for Free and Share Your Labrador Retriever Photos