House Broken

If you ever need prescriptions for your or dog? check this out

So my lab needed some antibiotics the other week. Usually I just get from my vet. But the vet said I could probably get cheaper from a local pharmacy. So I called the Walgreens I normally use and was told $22 but to check out a website called goodrx.com because they sometimes have coupons

Well the site ask you to enter the medication, dosage, and how many pills. It then shows you the prices for all local pharmacies in your area

I was able to get the same prescription for $4.00 even.

Well the dog had some stomach problems on that antibiotic so vet switched to something else. Was $25 at vet, using that site I found it for $11.87

They have an app, which I have downloaded, and it has already saved me money. The same dog needed some steroids and I was able to get for less than $10 when it was over $20 at vet and other local pharmacies.

So if you, anyone in your family, or any pets ever need a prescription take a few minutes and search that site/app. I have always used walgreens for my medication prescriptions and they have not been the lowest priced everytime when I search using this app. Some places even had prescriptions for free, like Publix with amoxicillin

Hope this helps y'all as much as it helped me.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to fan of fanboys For This Useful Post:

EmmaJo11 (07-29-2016), POPTOP (07-30-2016), smartrock (07-29-2016)

Whoa! Sounds great! Wish they could offer HeartGuard!

It was the e-vet who informed me of the savings. Our local e-vet is next door to a Walgreens and once when Bandit needed an antibiotic they told me their price and suggested I check out Walgreens. It certainly was cheaper.
    Hidden Content
    Kissing Bandit

Not a Member of the Labrador Retriever Chat Forums Yet?
Register for Free and Share Your Labrador Retriever Photos