• Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Tired
      Senior Dog
      Happy

Songs you like but don't know the words to.

I'm pretty good at listening to lyrics and used to make fun of my sister for not knowing any of them. Here these musicians spend all of this time putting together stories or pure entertainment and I tend to pay attention. But there are times when I can't understand anything that they're singing, at all, and still enjoy it. I remember Sussudio by Phil Collins in the 80's. He said that he made up the word. Makes me wonder about some of the stuff around now.

The latest is something that is so unintelligible to me that I can't even figure out the title. I car dance to it and really enjoy it but my best bet is "Pretty Bop". I literally know more words to Despacito just from high school Spanish. This "Pretty Bop" one appears to be in English but I can't figure out what anyone is saying. Great beat though.

What are yours?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to janedoe For This Useful Post:

Georgia (09-08-2017)

Senior Dog
      I tend to have another problem, being blessed/cursed to remember lyrics so well that they sometimes go around and around in my mind.
      Andrew, Faye, Achilles, and Fitzi

Not gone, only gone on ahead - Bruno, Rex, BoJo, Kendal, Kingsley, Moonpie, Avis, Corndog, and now Stella

I invite you to visit my blog, Hidden Content .

The moral test of government is how that government treats those who are in the dawn of life, the children; those who are in the twilight of life, the elderly; and those who are in the shadows of life -- the sick, the needy and the handicapped. -Hubert Horatio Humphrey, US Vice President (1911-1978)

Senior Dog
      Happy

There have been many and had to laugh when my favorite radio station did a bit on the subject and so many others had the same problem. Sure wish I could remember them now. If I don't understand the lyrics, I'll normally go to YouTube. Someone usually has put the song on with the lyrics.
      Hidden Content
      Kissing Bandit

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Not a Member of the Labrador Retriever Chat Forums Yet?
    Register for Free and Share Your Labrador Retriever Photos