• Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Drunk
  • Geeky
  • Grumpy
  • Happy
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Tired
  • Results 1 to 9 of 9
    1. #1
      Moderator
      barry581's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 2014
      Location
      Dover
      Posts
      5,393
      Thanked: 4855

      Thanksgiving susnets

      We went to my son's place for Thanksgiving dinner. Big spread, way too much tasty food. I ventured out before dinner and took a few shots.

      Sunset on the St Jones River.









      This farm is across the road from my son's development.


    2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to barry581 For This Useful Post:

      Berna (11-24-2017), Blackboy98 (11-24-2017), Java (11-26-2017), Jollymolly (11-24-2017), kimbersmom (11-24-2017), Mollysmomma (11-24-2017), SamsonsMom (11-25-2017), Snowshoe (11-24-2017), SunDance (11-24-2017)

    3. #2
      Senior Dog
      Happy
       
      POPTOP's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 2014
      Location
      Illinois
      Posts
      9,738
      Thanked: 5710
      Beautiful!
      Hidden Content
      Kissing Bandit

    4. The Following User Says Thank You to POPTOP For This Useful Post:

      barry581 (11-25-2017)

    5. #3
      House Broken
      Cool
       
      Jdog's Avatar
      Join Date
      Oct 2017
      Location
      South
      Posts
      53
      Thanked: 27

      very nice

      Pictures with high resolution. Look great.

    6. The Following User Says Thank You to Jdog For This Useful Post:

      barry581 (11-25-2017)

    7. #4
      Senior Dog
      Snowshoe's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 2014
      Location
      Canada
      Posts
      5,728
      Thanked: 3242
      Is that what your son sees from his house? Lucky man. Great shots.

    8. The Following User Says Thank You to Snowshoe For This Useful Post:

      barry581 (11-25-2017)

    9. #5
      Moderator
      barry581's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 2014
      Location
      Dover
      Posts
      5,393
      Thanked: 4855
      Quote Originally Posted by Snowshoe View Post
      Is that what your son sees from his house? Lucky man. Great shots.
      Just the farm/field. The other shots were taken about 2 minutes from his house.

    10. #6
      Real Retriever
      Mollysmomma's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 2014
      Location
      Moses Lake
      Posts
      419
      Thanked: 242
      Beautiful!!!

    11. The Following User Says Thank You to Mollysmomma For This Useful Post:

      barry581 (11-25-2017)

    12. #7
      Real Retriever
      Secret
       
      soberbyker's Avatar
      Join Date
      Feb 2016
      Location
      Southeastern, PA
      Posts
      387
      Thanked: 400
      Great photos. One of these days I'm going have to put the phone camera down and break out the real camera and get some better shots.

      How about a Thanksgiving weekend sunrise? Zeke on a frosty Saturday 32 degree F morning, we just finished playing at the park.



    13. The Following User Says Thank You to soberbyker For This Useful Post:

      barry581 (11-27-2017)

    14. #8
      Moderator
      barry581's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 2014
      Location
      Dover
      Posts
      5,393
      Thanked: 4855
      Quote Originally Posted by soberbyker View Post
      Great photos. One of these days I'm going have to put the phone camera down and break out the real camera and get some better shots.

      How about a Thanksgiving weekend sunrise? Zeke on a frosty Saturday 32 degree F morning, we just finished playing at the park.



      That's a good shot! Amazing just how good the camera in the phones are getting.

      One of the things I like about shooting with the DLSR is what I can do with post processing with Lightroom. All of the above photo's were processed with lightroom, it gives you a whole range of options and creative capabilities.

    15. The Following User Says Thank You to barry581 For This Useful Post:

      soberbyker (11-27-2017)

    16. #9
      Real Retriever
      Secret
       
      soberbyker's Avatar
      Join Date
      Feb 2016
      Location
      Southeastern, PA
      Posts
      387
      Thanked: 400
      Quote Originally Posted by barry581 View Post
      That's a good shot! Amazing just how good the camera in the phones are getting.

      One of the things I like about shooting with the DLSR is what I can do with post processing with Lightroom. All of the above photo's were processed with lightroom, it gives you a whole range of options and creative capabilities.
      I use Paint Shop Pro X6 on the laptop and Paint Shop Pro 2018 on the PC. I can use it with any photos, my camera photos tend to be on the dark side so a lot of the time I will just adjust the lightness of the photo, although I did not touch up the photo I posted here.

    Quick Reply Quick Reply

     



    Not a Member of the Labrador Retriever Chat Forums Yet?
    Register for Free and Share Your Labrador Retriever Photos

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •