• Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Tired
  • Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112
      Senior Dog
      Watched Riverdale and was hooked before the end of the first episode (sadly there are only two up now). Admittedly I gave it a try as I read TONS of Archie comics growing up and heard an interview with one of the actors last week. The mood is absolutely not the one in the comics though I give it two thumbs up so far. Anxiously awaiting the next episode (which is something i haven't had to do in years!) I am currently watching the latest netflix season of Supernatural.

I'm still watching The 100 (new episodes are coming out in the latest season now).

I did watch Stranger Things. took longer to get into it but it was worth it.

Oh I also re-watched The Office (american version). I had completely missed the last season on TV and was pleasantly surprised, I enjoyed it (though often thru tears - yes i'm a wuss).
      Rocky and Penny (Feb 10 2013 - July 23 2016)
      Hidden Content

Senior Dog
      Sad

I liked the movie, Harry and Snowman. It is a documentary on the rescued plow horse purchased off a kill truck at the end of an auction. This $80 horse became a champion twice at Madison Square Garden, beating pedigreed horses purchased for half a million dollars. He was a family pet. I love the interviews with the daughter of the owner. There are old movies and photos.

Puppy
      Not Netflix but here is one I have started viewing on Amazon Prime. I've only seen the first 2 episodes but it has caught my attention. The Beginning of Everything.

400 Error - IMDb

"Sorry"
      Tired

Marvel Iron Fist which plays into the Daredevil, Jessica Jones and Luke Cage series launched on Friday. It's been entertaining reading the online debate over the weekend. The critics and those who hate everything are riding it pretty bad and those who are casual fans like myself think that it's not the best but it's not bad either.
      Thanks Everyone!!

House Broken
      I finished Iron Fist yesterday. Before I started watching it, I read that the reviews were bad. The trailer also didn't excite me. However, the fact that I finished it yesterday says a lot. It was my least favorite out of the 4, but that isn't a bad thing as I liked all of them. I didn't think it was as strong as the others and it did have some things I didn't care for, but I thought it was fun to watch and I am excited for The Defenders.

My boss recommended Into the Badlands last year and I put it off. Now that it is on Netflix, I watched all of it and I really liked it.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to kaialeena For This Useful Post:

Woody (03-20-2017)

"Sorry"
      Tired

Quote Originally Posted by kaialeena View Post
      I finished Iron Fist yesterday. Before I started watching it, I read that the reviews were bad. The trailer also didn't excite me. However, the fact that I finished it yesterday says a lot. It was my least favorite out of the 4, but that isn't a bad thing as I liked all of them. I didn't think it was as strong as the others and it did have some things I didn't care for, but I thought it was fun to watch and I am excited for The Defenders.

My boss recommended Into the Badlands last year and I put it off. Now that it is on Netflix, I watched all of it and I really liked it.
      Daredevil is great. Jessica Jones had a great villain and I really liked the characters and story. Luke Cage kind of fluttered in the second half. The bad guys were ham and cheese to me. Iron Fist is a big ham and cheese and the fights aren't great but it's keeping me watching.

I liked Into the Badlands. I thought the fight scenes were pretty well done. Can't wait for the second season.

Senior Dog
      still havent finished Lillyhammer - in fact haven't been on netflix in forever, too much going on i guess....and now hopefully spring and summer are coming, and well, just not much tv viewing time when its light out till 9, and you have have 2 retrievers!
      Hidden Content
      Scout CD RAE6 WC March 6, 2007; Tullemore Browning Superposed "Trigger" Nov 11, 2016
      Missing:
      Castelleja's Dual Mags "Mags" March 1993 - March 2008
      "Pocco" the chocolate wonder August 1993 - December 2007

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Not a Member of the Labrador Retriever Chat Forums Yet?
    Register for Free and Share Your Labrador Retriever Photos