• Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Drunk
  • Geeky
  • Grumpy
  • Happy
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Tired
  • Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Results 1 to 10 of 12
    1. #1
      Senior Dog
      IRISHWISTLER's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 2014
      Location
      CT
      Posts
      2,175
      Thanked: 2965

      "wrecklamation" part ii

      Aye Mates,
      Ye might have viewed me photographic play on words in a thread called "WRECKLAMATION" I posted on 5/5/16. Here's an update for ye not quite a month later. As ye can see, the engulfment of flora continues to swallow the truck in various hues of green.


      "WRECKLAMATION" Part II. Photo taken this morning 6/3/16.


      "WRECKLAMATION" Part I. Photo taken less than a month ago on 5/8/16.

      Mother earth is reclaiming the old "dump body". :-)

      Cheers,
      Irishwhistler
      TEAM TRAD PRO STAFF
      DUBLIN DUCK DYNASTY

      Joanie Madden, Mary Bergin, Adrea Coor, and Nuala Kennedy, each an Irish whistle goddess in her own right.

    2. The Following User Says Thank You to IRISHWISTLER For This Useful Post:

      Jollymolly (06-06-2016)

    3. #2
      Moderator
      barry581's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 2014
      Location
      Dover
      Posts
      6,323
      Thanked: 5794
      What a difference a month makes!!!! You never notice these things when you see them every day, but when you see it in pictures you can't help but go "wow"!

    4. #3
      Senior Dog
      IRISHWISTLER's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 2014
      Location
      CT
      Posts
      2,175
      Thanked: 2965
      Quote Originally Posted by barry581 View Post
      What a difference a month makes!!!! You never notice these things when you see them every day, but when you see it in pictures you can't help but go "wow"!
      Aye Barry,
      Take time to smell the roses me Lad! Then ye will notice the things a wee bit more all about ye. LOL.

      Slan go foill,
      Mikey

    5. The Following User Says Thank You to IRISHWISTLER For This Useful Post:

      barry581 (06-04-2016)

    6. #4
      Senior Dog
      Happy
       
      POPTOP's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 2014
      Location
      Illinois
      Posts
      10,636
      Thanked: 6464
      It's a piece of art now. The green really sets of the colors of the truck.
      Hidden Content
      Kissing Bandit

    7. #5
      Senior Dog
      smartrock's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 2014
      Location
      Carolina in my mind..
      Posts
      5,019
      Thanked: 3190
      Wow, what a difference! I guess now you'll have to get a few more depicting all the different seasons of "wrecklamation".

    8. #6
      Senior Dog
      IRISHWISTLER's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 2014
      Location
      CT
      Posts
      2,175
      Thanked: 2965
      Quote Originally Posted by smartrock View Post
      Wow, what a difference! I guess now you'll have to get a few more depicting all the different seasons of "wrecklamation".
      Smartrock,
      i do plan to photograph the truck in every season.

      Mike

    9. #7
      Best Friend Retriever
      Kleb's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 2014
      Location
      Here and there
      Posts
      556
      Thanked: 361
      Quote Originally Posted by IRISHWISTLER View Post
      Smartrock,
      i do plan to photograph the truck in every season.

      Mike
      I look forward to seeing the wrecklamation through the seasons!



      Hidden Content
      I'm in
      the zone!

    10. #8
      Senior Dog
      IRISHWISTLER's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 2014
      Location
      CT
      Posts
      2,175
      Thanked: 2965
      Quote Originally Posted by Kleb View Post
      I look forward to seeing the wrecklamation through the seasons!
      Kleb,
      i'll keep them coming.

      Irishwhistler

    11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to IRISHWISTLER For This Useful Post:

      barry581 (06-09-2016), Kleb (06-09-2016), Mollysmomma (06-08-2016)

    12. #9
      Senior Dog
      IRISHWISTLER's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 2014
      Location
      CT
      Posts
      2,175
      Thanked: 2965
      Quote Originally Posted by IRISHWISTLER View Post
      Aye Mates,
      Ye might have viewed me photographic play on words in a thread called "WRECKLAMATION" I posted on 5/5/16. Here's an update for ye not quite a month later. As ye can see, the engulfment of flora continues to swallow the truck in various hues of green.


      "WRECKLAMATION" Part II. Photo taken this morning 6/3/16.



      "WRECKLAMATION" Part I. Photo taken less than a month ago on 5/8/16.

      Mother earth is reclaiming the old "dump body". :-)

      Cheers,
      Irishwhistler

      Aye Mates,

      Our photographic journey through time continues with another month having passed since me last photograph was snapped of this "old dumper". Milk weed and jewel weed have joined the vegetative attack yet the complimentary hues of greens and red make this piece pleasing to they eye.


      "WRECKLAMATION III"
      Cheers,
      Irishwhistler

    13. #10
      Senior Dog
      Happy
       
      POPTOP's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 2014
      Location
      Illinois
      Posts
      10,636
      Thanked: 6464
      Nature reclaiming in it's own beautiful way.

    Quick Reply Quick Reply

     



    Not a Member of the Labrador Retriever Chat Forums Yet?
    Register for Free and Share Your Labrador Retriever Photos

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •