• Innocent
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Tired
  • Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
      Best Friend Retriever
      Happy

By the way, the bell on the door is a mixed blessing. It helped a lot when he was a puppy, but he also figured out he could get my attention whenever he wanted even if he didn’t have to go out to potty. He definitely went through a stage (a very annoying one) of over ringing the bell. I had to take it down, but it’s back up now because he rarely does false rings now.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Best Friend Retriever
      One of the best things i taught gigi was pee and poop command as a puppy . From 8 weeks when she poops or pees we will say good poop and good pee. in a few months she has learned and now it is so much easier when we are travelling as i can pull on the side of the road and ask her to pee or when i am leaving and i know she has been inside the house for a while and need to pee before getting in the car so she is good for a few hours. I can even tell her poop is overgrown areas than in people front yard . Especially when we are long distance camping trips.

keep working, i actually saw my neighbor do this when she had trainer over and decided when we got another puppy we will. Its such a great tool.

Senior Dog
      LOL, I have always assigned words to the action too. Now I think they fake it. We are going for a ride in the car, do you need a Hurry Up? A Finish? Hmmm, well, I don't see any yellow running down that white birch tree truck and there sure as heck is not a brown bump on the lawn either.
      Hidden Content

Oh boy. A stick in the SNOW! Hidden Content

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Not a Member of the Labrador Retriever Chat Forums Yet?
    Register for Free and Share Your Labrador Retriever Photos